Linkin Park working with The Chainsmokers?

hahninator

In their new article with Billboard, The Chainsmokers (American DJ duo) dropped an interesting tidbit of information:

"Also: deciding who to work with next. Pall doesn’t mind sharing that Linkin Park unexpectedly called him while he was on the toilet"

Linkin Park has of course been collaborating with a lot of different artists on new music, from Blackbear to Jon Greene and Martin Garrix. The Martin Garrix song, 'Waiting For Tomorrow' meant for his solo album, still remains unreleased despite leaking in April and was scrapped as a single.

Not all of these collaborations are on actual music - the band has said they are inviting other musicians into the studio just to get an idea of how others write and work on music. However, there definitely are some collabs happening, but we won't know who is featured on the new Linkin Park album until a tracklisting is revealed later on in the process.

I'd be cool with this, I was actually thinking about them doing this last week. Chainsmokers are at least really catchy instead of most of the generic artists LP has worked with lately.

Could also just be another episode of Mike and Chester on vocals for the other artist labeled as "feat. Linkin Park" but that would still be cool.

I'd be cool with this, I was actually thinking about them doing this last week. Chainsmokers are at least really catchy instead of most of the generic artists LP has worked with lately.

Could also just be another episode of Mike and Chester on vocals for the other artist labeled as "feat. Linkin Park" but that would still be cool.

Yeah agree never was a fan of their past collabs but The Chainsmokers are pretty cool so lets just see if this actually happens.