"Lockout" Performance Date

hahninator

[...]

There is indeed a list of stuff by our staff that is too expensive for us to buy and that is ridiculously overpriced for the LP community to even organize a crowdfund campaign to purchase. This would be the only footage I'd try that for, honestly. I'm in discussions with Ostrick right now, I'll let you know how it goes in June.

[...]

I'd be more than happy to donate something like $50 to see the lockout tapes made public. I think a few others are thinking the same...

You mean the audio from the songs that aren't Faint and Somewhere I Belong? I doubt it.

A.06 has also been released from that show, as well as instrumental soundcheck versions of Faint and From the Inside. The whole thing is out there.

I don't understand why no one releases it, I had the full thing and it wasn't that special.

Best guess? The version that got out was an inferior transfer. Pretty sure everything that's been released was 128 kbps, and I doubt the original source is at that low of a bitrate.