LPCatalog Exclusive: Hahn Meteora Vinyl

hahninator

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding or not, but the "ticking" set of samples has the prechorus scratch, not the droning sound at the end of side A. I don't quite know where that sample would even appear as a scratch in the song to be honest; it's very similar to A Place for My Head and no scratches in ETR really sound like the ones in APFMH. Any clarification would shed some light for me.

Also, it's interesting to note that one of those Hit the Floor scratch samples is the same one used in both The Catalyst and Nobody's Listening.

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding or not, but the "ticking" set of samples has the prechorus scratch, not the droning sound at the end of side A. I don't quite know where that sample would even appear as a scratch in the song to be honest; it's very similar to A Place for My Head and no scratches in ETR really sound like the ones in APFMH. Any clarification would shed some light for me.

Also, it's interesting to note that one of those Hit the Floor scratch samples is the same one used in both The Catalyst and Nobody's Listening.

There's a really low-pitched "wind blowing" sound effect underneath most of the intro that kind of rises and falls in pitch a couple times (not the louder "turntable slowing down" type noise right before the guitar harmonics begin). It's that droning sample, slowed down considerably.

There's a really low-pitched "wind blowing" sound effect underneath most of the intro that kind of rises and falls in pitch a couple times (not the louder "turntable slowing down" type noise right before the guitar harmonics begin). It's that droning sample, slowed down considerably.

I'd always thought that was just a sample of wind. I know exactly what you're talking about. That's interesting.