Breaking the Habit cover and video by Sven Andrew

sotrix

I'm excited to share with you today an amazing example of a truly dedicated fan who created something unprecedented for the LP community.

My name is Sven Andrew, I'm 22 and live in Nuremberg, Germany. Linkin Park fascinated me since I was 7 years old. I've seen many cover videos on YouTube but never a video with a true emotional impact. Too many filmed in a living room with a microphone, not professional productions. I began saving more and more money from work and asked my near relations if they can assist me financially. They did. Then I asked friends and they asked their friends if they knew anybody who has connections to sound or video experts. After a long time we found 2 great people who offered to make this project a reality. Thanks to all the people who helped me. I put a lot of effort into this, so I hope you like it!

Let us know what you think!

I personally loved every second of this cover. I love the sound of your voice, I think it's very interesting and unique and I enjoy the chorus a lot. Mixing is great. Your accent doesn't bother me one bit. Very Solid cover.

• 2 months later...