2015.11.07 - Anaheim, CA - BlizzCon (+ Livestream)

hahninator

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very glad that they dropped these songs. This has been a long time coming. Maybe it won't stay like that but wow, Numb, WID and WFTE are 3 of the top songs that need to go from the live setlist. They're at EVERY show.

LP needs to understand they don't have to use singles as a crutch for the live show. They have so many - just play some, and play whatever else you want, and enjoy the show.

Papercut intro wasn't the 2015 intro at all IMO. No extra guitar, no added synth. Just a loop of the album version intro that gradually faded in underneath the WoW theme music.

Edited by Astat

Papercut intro wasn't the 2015 intro at all IMO. No extra guitar, no added synth. Just a loop of the album version intro that gradually faded in underneath the WoW theme music.

was about to say the same, the loop had more similarities with the 2007/2008 intro than with the 2015 intro

I'm checking this show now

Man, it's hard to see him struggling like this..

But at the beginning of Final Masquerade's "words you wouldn't say"

He fails to keep his nosy technique so, it sounds better in my opinion!!!

But changing "in your eyes" on New Divide is something that should have been done before, since he is always fighting against his range on that one!

Edited by ShiningB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...