Fort Minor "Welcome" Mural Website

hahninator

34 jackets in 3 months, not bad!

With 759 left, and at this rate you'll be done in about 6 years and 3 months, damn.

Hahaha....nope. Sounds funny but this project is something that when at least done in half, would look cool and would show Mike our appreciation = possible FM music in the future? Why not. Where demand is high there must be a supplier right? :P Til today we've spent countless hours looking for at least 1 new jacket so imho it's not a project for 3 months, but like LPL or the Catalog, growing bigger each year. If you'd told us that in 6 years we would have every single one of them jackets I would fuckin agree to that!

i wonder how many haven't been sold yet?

i thought mike also said some were held back for auctions too

We asked and unfortunately this info is confidential and there is no chance of knowing how many have been sold nor how many are left (some haven't been sold but instead of that they were put aside for charity etc.). And for us it would be very important to know at least how many have been sold = how many to look for out there.

I have a contact within the company that is handling this effort for Mike. I wonder if I ask him some questions if he'll answer them. Do you want to create a list and let's see what happens?

Well I doubt You'll get an answer with the exact number of sold/left in the warehouse copies (if You do then, well, holy shit! :P). But You still can ask few other questions like did the sales increase after our mural page went online? Would be cool to know if posting about it and sharing the thing on lpc and lpl did help with selling some more copies.

Edited by michalangelo

Well I doubt You'll get an answer with the exact number of sold/left in the warehouse copies (if You do then, well, holy shit! :P). But You still can ask few other questions like did the sales increase after our mural page went online? Would be cool to know if posting about it and sharing the thing on lpc and lpl did help with selling some more copies.

what was that date so i can give him a point of reference?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Quick update: right now there are 223 vinyl jackets on the mural! We are about half way with our third achievement, which is set to be 250!

In about month "WELCOME" will have one year, after it was released in June 22, 2015, and then in the next two months in August it will be one year after the website of our project was launch. Let's see how many vinyl jackets we can collect up to that time!

http://lpcatalog.com/fmwelcome

Buy "WELCOME" Vinyl

Quick update: right now there are 223 vinyl jackets on the mural! We are about half way with our third achievement, which is set to be 250!

In about month "WELCOME" will have one year, after it was released in June 22, 2015, and then in the next two months in August it will be one year after the website of our project was launch. Let's see how many vinyl jackets we can collect up to that time!

http://lpcatalog.com/fmwelcome

Buy "WELCOME" Vinyl

forgot, i need to scan my new one for you guys. i think it makes 6 for me lol

• 2 months later...

myfmvinylproject.png

We started this project one year ago! Today we have 240 jackets which is a really good result.

Here are some stats:

Total: 240/960
Countries: 34

Individual countries:

Australia: 10
Austria: 1
Belarus: 2
Belgium: 1
Brazil: 4
Canada: 7
China: 4
Croatia: 1
Denmark: 2
France: 4
Germany: 17
Hong Kong: 1
Israel: 3
Italy: 5
Korea: 1
Luxembourg: 2
Malaysia: 1
Mexico: 2
Netherlands: 4
New Zealand: 1
Norway: 1
Poland: 5
Russia: 13
Saudi Arabia: 2
Singapore: 1
South Africa: 1
Spain: 3
Sweden: 3
Switzerland: 5
Taiwan: 2
Ukraine: 2
United Arab Emirates: 1
United Kingdom: 20
United States: 102

7 of the submitted jackets have no information about country.

Goals achieved:

100 jackets!
200 jackets!
250 jackets! - we need only 10 more to achieve this goal!

Edited by martinez

• 4 months later...