Exclusive content and rare collectibles

BPERCY

Hello everyone!

Recently I purchased about 20 rare vhs tapes and dvdrs and cdrs from California with some exclusive LP content on them. They will be released soon to the public on www.lpcatalog.com

Me and Mike from lpcatalog along with Hahninator (Mark) from lplive are sorting through all the material right now, and trying to find the new content. We have found some goodies you have never heard before (demos, live songs), and also better quality of live songs already released... I cant say anymore, it will be a surprise.

I'm selling some items from my collection since I had to pay a lot for the exclusives coming soon.

Here is a link to my ITEMS FOR SALE ON EBAY

Please pass this link along to any collectors, there are some very rare cd promos there...

Thanks

Percy

Definitely needed your expertise on all the sorting through the live tracks Mark! Always a pleasure figuring this shit out!! Can't wait to maybe find some more as we go......Mike is working hard on finding even subtle differences!! Awesome!

Hello everyone!

Recently I purchased about 20 rare vhs tapes and dvdrs and cdrs from California with some exclusive LP content on them. They will be released soon to the public on www.lpcatalog.com

Me and Mike from lpcatalog along with Hahninator (Mark) from lplive are sorting through all the material right now, and trying to find the new content. We have found some goodies you have never heard before (demos, live songs), and also better quality of live songs already released... I cant say anymore, it will be a surprise.

I'm selling some items from my collection since I had to pay a lot for the exclusives coming soon.

Here is a link to my ITEMS FOR SALE ON EBAY

Please pass this link along to any collectors, there are some very rare cd promos there...

Thanks

Percy

is this from the guy who was selling tapes and dvd's from LPU edits and stuff? I contacted the guy and he said someone was buying the whole lot :)

Can't fucking wait for t

The exclusive it's gonna be insane

I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS for all the hard work that the guys from LPC do I really appreciate it.

Can't fucking wait for t

The exclusive it's gonna be insane

I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS for all the hard work that the guys from LPC do I really appreciate it.

Thanks! Mike works his ass off!! He does most of the updates, and i do most of the collecting :)

Thanks! Mike works his ass off!! He does most of the updates, and i do most of the collecting :)

So he's Batman and you are Robin, right? =D man I always love to watch your stuff I don't collect much besides main studio albums, i'm looking for a cheap vinyl, I need some advice man.

Time left for the exclusive?

:D