The Multi-concert (NEW LINK with HD preview in Google Drive)

ddnt32

• 2 weeks later...

I can't live without APFMH please have it there dude

this is going to be fucking insane!

Sorry, I wasn't able to include APFMH, Until It's Gone, Wastelands and Rebellion. :( (Final Masquerade and Guilty All The Same are there, though) APFMH because that would be a track for the first half of the show and it was already edited in a way I couldn't add it without having to change everything, and the three others because either they were not performed in many concerts at the time of editing or they would make the video too long, or both. But if it changes anything, even without those songs I finished the video with a little over 2 hours, so it's still about half an hour longer than a usual LP concert. It's rendering right now and I believe that if everything goes right with YouTube's copyright I might finish uploading tomorrow (it's about 20-25 GB to upload to YouTube so it's going to take a while).

Sorry, I wasn't able to include APFMH, Until It's Gone, Wastelands and Rebellion. :( (Final Masquerade and Guilty All The Same are there, though) APFMH because that would be a track for the first half of the show and it was already edited in a way I couldn't add it without having to change everything, and the three others because either they were not performed in many concerts at the time of editing or they would make the video too long, or both. But if it changes anything, even without those songs I finished the video with a little over 2 hours, so it's still about half an hour longer than a usual LP concert. It's rendering right now and I believe that if everything goes right with YouTube's copyright I might finish uploading tomorrow (it's about 20-25 GB to upload to YouTube so it's going to take a while).

Upload it on lp-bits.

• 2 months later...

I tried so hard... and got so far... but in the end, it doesn't even matter. YouTube removed the full video and gave me a copyright warning, BUT I uploaded both the 1080p and 720p files on Google Drive, so everybody can either watch the full video in 1080p in the preview or download the original file in a single part and probably much faster than torrent. Link here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_o3RzO3uWf6M0c2MFR0VVNqQzg/view?usp=sharing

And also in the first post. :)