New Divide Video Modified?

Mau

Likely a copyright issue with rights expiring and likely why they where able to get Youtube to change the video without lossing the stats.

If LP management sent a request mentioning legal and copyright issues, I am sure YouTube is all over that.

I have the Google Glass video recorded to my phone from watching it on another phone. Useless yeah but the audio is still good.

What is the Google Glass video about? Do you mind uploading that video?

Same here!

Edited by mauriciokkp

Mike was at some party in LA with LP's manager and was talking to someone about YouTube and Facebook "working with them" on certain things since they are the largest band on both platforms. They granted some exceptions to LP when it came to LP doing things, like I think Mike specifically said Facebook didn't charge them to push content to all of their followers (LP has millions). You know when you have pages not all of your followers see every post, well FB lets LP's account do that.

I can find it and send it to you guys privately, I mean they wanted it taken down ASAP and I understand why, but then at the same time, they weren't really discussing anything insane. It was just the creepiness factor that pissed Mike off I believe, with someone recording him and Mike having no idea.

It's not a very interesting video, it's loud and you can't hear Mike talking a lot, it's short, and it's dark. Nothing great at all, seriously.

Mike was at some party in LA with LP's manager and was talking to someone about YouTube and Facebook "working with them" on certain things since they are the largest band on both platforms. They granted some exceptions to LP when it came to LP doing things, like I think Mike specifically said Facebook didn't charge them to push content to all of their followers (LP has millions). You know when you have pages not all of your followers see every post, well FB lets LP's account do that.

I can find it and send it to you guys privately, I mean they wanted it taken down ASAP and I understand why, but then at the same time, they weren't really discussing anything insane. It was just the creepiness factor that pissed Mike off I believe, with someone recording him and Mike having no idea.

It's not a very interesting video, it's loud and you can't hear Mike talking a lot, it's short, and it's dark. Nothing great at all, seriously.

can u pm me the vid I'm interested to watch it as I find google glass creepy how some one can record u

I'd like a PM of this, plz?:) as I'm not too entirely sure about the creepiness level lol