• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meteora

Hybrid Theory

A Thousand Suns

The Hunting Party

Minutes To Midnight (love the CD, so that tells you how much I love the ones above it)

-everything ever released in music history-

-the trash I took out last Monday-

-a New York sewer rat-

Living Things

Well that sucks about the "making of". We seriously got nothing from the studio.

Keep making this kind of music? Hell yeah. I thought they'd go in the direction of the Mall songs after THP, but if they stick to THP sound I will be one happy fan :) (I'd be happy with the Mall sound too....I like everything they've ever done a LOT except Living Things, which I think was a failed experiment.)

Well, I could understand why they did not include a ''making of'' if they were just going to give us that stuff through LPTV, because that would make sense in today's time. However, we have got virtually nothing from the studio sessions of making the album from 2013-2014, and barely any tour footage at all so far. It really sucks. I have no idea what is going on with it. We don't have any new LPUTV episodes, either. Did something happen to Fiore? Why are we not getting tons of episodes like we have since 2007? (I don't count 2003 LPTV).

Anyways, I think we might get another album in 2016 that is similar in style and attitude of THP. But after that, I think they will change it up again, etc. Who knows what the future has in store, I never in a million years would have thought LP would make an album like THP back in 2012, so anything can happen. I don't think the next album will continue in the direction of the MALL songs, because those were made in the LT era since Joe laid down all the foundation for MALL in 2011 and most of them are from the LT era (Ammosick originated in the MTM era, went through the ATS era and they probably finished it in the LT era).

Edited by Geki

• 2 weeks later...

Lol so basically you rate Meteora last based on a technicality? I love Meteora. I love HT too but honestly I've played Meteora more over the years.

Then:

1. HT

2. THP

3. ATS

4. Meteora

5. LT

6. MTM

Quote from Mike "Heaviest album yet..." You think MTM is heavy!? Bitch, even Meteora could beat that!

Edited by irresistiblecookie