2014 Setlists: Evidence

RogueSoul

I can see 18, but a) There's no telling that that's the FULL setlist B) we don't know if that IS a setlist.

Yeah, hopefully they'll play 20-22 songs though.

Also, When Mike said they were adding two songs, maybe he meant full songs. Maybe if they keep the Mike Solo Medley, they'll add a rap verse from THP for the third verse, or do a verse as an intro to a song. Of course, I'd rather there be full songs, but this wouldn't be a bad addition.

Edited by shadowofthehabit92

I think we can expect them to not be rotating sets this tour, I don't know. I just have a feeling. Here's what I THINK we can expect, given the structure of recent sets.

• The Catalyst / The Requiem (Mashup Intro)
  • Guilty All The Same
  • Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
  • Points Of Authority (Short Intro)
  • War
  • Wastelands
  • Blackout (Shortened)
  • Papercut (Shortened)
  • With You (Shortened)
  • Castle Of Glass (Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro)
  • Drawbar (Shortened: Piano Outro)
  • Final Masquerade
  • Robot Boy (Shortened)
  • Joe Solo Medley
  • Burn It Down
  • Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ UIB; Wall Of Noise Outro)
  • Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)
  • Numb (with N/E Intro + Outro)
  • In The End
  • What I've Done (Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)
  • Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo and ALITS; Ext. Ending)

----------------------------------------------------

• Until It's Gone (Ext. Mashup Intro; Outro Transition)
  • A Light That Never Comes (Shortened)
  • Lost In The Echo (Shortened)
  • New Divide (Shortened)
  • A Place For My Head
  • Faint (Ext. Outro)
  • One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)
Edited by Søuł

I think they will rotate some songs instead. Playing the same set for 25 shows would be boring even for LP.
I only hope that the Carnivores Tour will have a Carnivores setlist, no matter what song in particolar they will play.

Question: Does anyone know when the band started doing the reharsals for the tour?

It boggles my mind that the band hasn't used "The Summoning" as a set opener yet. It's too perfect not to be one. And would work tones better as an opener than the Catalyst bridge for the carnivores tour.

I agree. It would be an awesome opener.

I think we can expect them to not be rotating sets this tour, I don't know. I just have a feeling. Here's what I THINK we can expect, given the structure of recent sets.

I have had this feeling too, but I hope you're wrong. I know the MTM, ATS, and LT U.S. tours all had 3-4 different sets. Hopefully they aren't lazy and do at least different set lists. I just don't understand why they wouldn't.

I have had this feeling too, but I hope you're wrong. I know the MTM, ATS, and LT U.S. tours all had 3-4 different sets. Hopefully they aren't lazy and do at least different set lists. I just don't understand why they wouldn't.

I do hope I'm wrong, but it's looking more likely than not they're not going to be doing much to the set :\

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so here's some information about Carnivores.

For the world tour for The Hunting Party, the band rehearsed:

- The European Tour / Tuscon setlist in full (all of those songs)

- both Carnivores Tour setlists in full (all of those songs)

- Hybrid Theory in full (all of those songs for the Download show)

plus: When They Come For Me, Breaking The Habit, and No More Sorrow. ALTNC full was rehearsed too (full band) but it was shortened for Europe.

That's all they rehearsed. But I find it really interesting WTCFM and NMS were worked on.... Damn. So many missed opportunities on this tour. A Set C with those 2 + APFMH and By Myself would be epic.

We can use this thread to discuss the current setlists!

We know Set A_V5 is now a possibility, I feel it was something they just threw together. I feel if they do change the set, they'll use a Set A_V6, probably w/o APFMH closing, but in another spot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...