Fall European Tour

hahninator

They had a huge tour book (including 8 shows in Germany), a Belgium show, UK shows, etc. Very big. I don't know why they canceled it but they were ready to announce it. Something must have happened. That's why LP went on "ticket alert" in Germany and places were starting to mention the tour (plus that LT presale for the CD to get access to buy tickets early in the UK). I guess it's possible they could do it again, lol, but I say it's super unlikely they cancel a European Tour again like that. They'll be back.

Tha would be an intressting question for the meet and greet. It were nice why they exactly canceled the european tour.

I remember this announcement really clearly, because Chester was speaking German for few seconds to say how glad they are to come back to Germany.

I think the tour is booked and they are ready to announce it soon. If the radio mentioned Stuttgart then they are close to announcing in my opinion.

I already expected them to announce a German tour after Rock am Ring and Rock im Park. I'm sure it'll happen in the next few days.

Fingers crossed I'll be able to attend one show since I won't be at home for 2 weeks in November...

Rock am Ring and Rock Im Park just ended and a radio station in Germany mentions Stuttgart as concert date in the fall. Why they didn't display the whole German Tour, if there is one, on the big monitors at Rock am Ring, just like in 2010 ?

I think this Tour is just recently plannend, if there is one. I hope something is coming in the next few days.

Why would they play in Europe twice?

This is a very short promotional tour, designed to hit a some large festivals and get the word out about THP in Europe. As a bonus they got a huge offer from Russia for two headlining shows and to top it off they added two shows in Milan and Wroclaw just to have some shows in the middle of the week.

They haven't done a headlining tour across the continent since 2010. 2011 counts I guess since they had quite a few shows. It's time they return.

Projekt Revolution is usually in the summer also in Germany and the UK.

I was looking on lp.com, and I don't know really if this indicates the Germany Tour , but if you pre-order the Hunting Party from LP.com then you get early access to future concerts in Germany, if a tour is coming. Here is a link . I checked also the UK site and there is nothing with early access for future concerts, check here . The same with the US site here.

For me is this proof enough, I'm really sure right know that Germany will get a headline tour, otherwise why should they mention the early access only on the german pre-order site.

The Netherlands not far away from Germany. Cologne is always a possible date by the band and this city is really near to the netherlands. But I know what you mean man, you don't want to travel in other countries you want to see the band in your homecountry. I understand this.

The Netherlands not far away from Germany. Cologne is always a possible date by the band and this city is really near to the netherlands. But I know what you mean man, you don't want to travel in other countries you want to see the band in your homecountry. I understand this.

yeah exactly ;) I hope in the long run I will find the money to travel either Germany or Belgium if they play there if they don't come to Holland. I am already grateful though that I was able to see Chester with DBS here.

In my copy of THP there is a flyer inside saying: "LP live in Germany 2014. Here are all the dates of the upcoming fall tour: www.linkinpark.de/tour"

There is nothing listed there yet but I guess they'll release the tourdates next week. Maybe monday...