Linkin Park to headline mtvU Fandom Awards

SpikeMinoda

Linkin Park will be headlining the first ever mtvU Fandom Awards and the corresponding MTV Fan Fest which will both be taking place at Comic-Con International: San Diego at Petco Park on July 24th. Free admission to MTV Fan Fest will be open to all Comic-Con badge holders.

On Sunday, July 27th at 8pm EST/PST MTV and mtvU will be airing the best moments from the show in a 60-minute mtvU Fandom Awards Special.

Beginning June 17th, fans can enter MTV’s Ultimate Fan Experience at LinkinPark.MTV.com for the chance to win a once in a lifetime VIP trip for two tickets to fly to San Diego and attend the mtvU Fandom Awards, meet the band and have VIP access to watch Linkin Park perform. In addition, the winner will receive VIP tickets to a Carnivores Tour date nearest their hometown and receive a bundle of gear/instruments (guitar, bass, key pad) signed by the band shipped directly to their home.

For more information on the mtvU Fandom Awards, visit http://FandomAwards.MTV.com/

The source can be found here.

• 1 month later...

In relation to the Ultimate Fan Experience thing... I just realized there's a rehearsal set in the video.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1848097/linkin-park-ultimate-fan-experience/

At 8 seconds in, you can see a setlist:

Today's Work Plan

Rehearsal #9

Encore

Forgotten

Pushing Me Away

A Place For My Head

By Myself

That's pretty cool. From the Download rehearsals, no doubt.