Our Latest Interview - Christian Of Cyclefly

hahninator

A few weeks ago, our staff member Felipe was able to conduct an interview with Christian (bassist) from the band Cyclefly. He took your questions about Chester, Linkin Park, Karma Killer, and his upcoming studio work. Check that out, as well as the brand new introduction I wrote for the interview, HERE.

While some interviews are serious, some are informative, some are too basic, some are comical, some are just plain funny - this interview covers all of that ground. Christian is a warm-hearted guy and I'm glad we were able to clear some things up with him about 'Karma Killer'.

Thanks go out to Felipe for conducting the interview, Christian for giving it, and everyone who submitted questions. We hope to do more interviews like that this year where you post questions and we give them to the person being interviewed. Stay tuned, as this is only the first in many things to come for LPLive this year.

> Q: a) Can we hope to get a single version of Karma Killer in better quality than it is on MySpace? Maybe Wav or FLAC.

Christian: The song 'Karma Killer' was never released as a single but you can buy the album on Amazon.

lol. Sounds like he has no idea about Appleberry remix.

I'll ask Declan the same question.

Respect for SergSlim and Wesley.09

Good interview, but Christian seemed uninterested and his answers were abrupt.

wow that must be an awkward interview for him

some questions were all about the same

and most of them were about Chaz XD

agreed.

it all was kind of repetitive and not funny?

^ all my thoughts exactly. i dont even know who the hell Cyclefly is. nor have i heard Karma Killer yet haha :rolleyes: