Wastelands [Official Lyric Video]

SpikeMinoda

not sure what to feel about this album. Better than Living things... looking forward to the songs that have guest

i honestly wish they would write more songs in the style of The Little things give you away... the the most well composed song they have written as a band... musically its amazing, lyrically it has tremendous meaning..

Edited by FaiNt

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe more people haven't commented on the album artwork. I am so stoked to see that it has it's own album artwork. LIES GREED MISERY never had it's own artwork and neither did Wretches & Kings so I wonder whether it is a planned single, rather than a promotional single. I also love the artwork theme being carried out on The Hunting Party. The cover art didn't grab me but the single art so far from Until It's Gone and Wastelands look amazing.

It is currently sitting at #2 on the NZ iTunes Charts. I'm not sure whether that it from pre-orders being fulfilled or new people are genuinely interested in the song but I am so happy to see a Linkin Park song so high up on iTunes again.

The song is wicked. It is my favourite so far from the lot. Mike's rapping over the crunchy guitars is so catchy. This song feels a lot more tight than Guilty All The Same but a lot less polished than Until It's Gone. I like the lead into Until It's Gone at the end as well.
I have been away for a while so I am looking forward to looking at their live performances / hype surrounding Wastelands so far. Bring on the album.