"Wastelands" - Ian Camfield, XFM (June 1st)

lgr

Honestly, THP could replace MTM as my favorite LP album. I think Keys to the Kingdom might even replace What I've Done as my favorite LP song of all time. We will see. The stuff from this album so far is just.... so good.

Honestly, THP could replace MTM as my favorite LP album. I think Keys to the Kingdom might even replace What I've Done as my favorite LP song of all time. We will see. The stuff from this album so far is just.... so good.

Hoe many times do you change your mind?

I remember MTMT always being your favoritebut then earlier this year you said LT was :D

Hoe many times do you change your mind?

I remember MTMT always being your favoritebut then earlier this year you said LT was :D

I never said I liked LT more than MTM, I said LT was my second favorite LP album. MTM has always been my favorite album as most of everyone on LPL already knows. But the description for Keys to the Kingdom is making me think it might become my new favorite LP song. I am a BIG fan of Chester's screaming (actual screaming, not the rapsy stuff he has done with the other HP stuff).

I never said I liked LT more than MTM, I said LT was my second favorite LP album. MTM has always been my favorite album as most of everyone on LPL already knows. But the description for Keys to the Kingdom is making me think it might become my new favorite LP song. I am a BIG fan of Chester's screaming (actual screaming, not the rapsy stuff he has done with the other HP stuff).

Are you sure? You said LT was your favorite in the shotbox once. and we were all surprised :D

No no. Links ARE allowed. Mike leaked the song himself. Download and do whatever you want.

all information correct at the time of posting :lol:

Sucks for Ian Camfield that Mike completely undermined his big premiere. Surely none of us are going to tune into this now.

I know right? although I guess a few people won't know about Mike's CD-flinging

Are you sure? You said LT was your favorite in the shotbox once. and we were all surprised :D

Trust me, I would never say I liked it more than MTM. Find evidence of me saying that! Cuz MTM has always been my favorite album.

Trust me, I would never say I liked it more than MTM. Find evidence of me saying that! Cuz MTM has always been my favorite album.

Everyone who knows Geki knows that he love, live and kill for MTM or MTM stuff.

I know you are in love with it and have always liked it the best which is why I was shocked you said something different. It was in the shoutbox so I can't find anything :lol:

The only good MTM track is ATL and. they fucking kicked it of the tracklist.

Really? You don't like No More Sorrow? Leave Out all the Rest? The Little Things Give You Away? Some of their best songs. It's one of my least favourite LP albums but to say there's NOTHING of worth on it is surely a bit of an overstatement.

Since I heard the live version and the preview, and recently got the song from my iTunes pre order, I finally decided to listen to the studio version. And I have to say, it sounds awesome! I didn't expect to like every song that will come out before the album, but it ended up happening. I am not going to listen to any other new song released from the album, or any leaks. Waiting until I get it.