The Hunting Party- Best Buy (Exclusive CD/DVD)

Best Buy is offering a pre-sale for The Hunting Party (CD/DVD) combo only to be sold exclusively at Best Buy stores. According to their pre-sale link, the DVD will the 2012 MTV World Stage concert in Monterrey, Mexico. Also, their weekly ad states that for $5.00, you can pre-purchase the CD in store and receive a 2-track CD, although it does not list the two tracks (I'd assume Guilty All The Same and Until It's Gone). Currently the CD/DVD is listed as $16.99 and the standard release at $13.99, assuming these prices will come down for the release date.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-hunting-party-cd-dvd-only--best-buy/6541026.p?id=3238085&skuId=6541026&st=the%20hunting%20party&lp=1&cp=1

According to Best Buy's website, the DVD will contain the live videos listed below. If this the true set from the DVD, there are only 10/23 tracks performed on it. This would be even shorter than the broadcast version of the concert on MTV. Here's hoping for a full set, but doubtful if BB already has the tracklist up.

A Place For My Head

Somewhere I Belong

Points of Authority

Lies Greed Misery

Lost in the Echo

What I've Done

Burn it Down

In the End

Bleed it Out

One Step Closer

Missing:

Given Up

New Divide

With You

In My Remains

Victimized/QWERTY

Waiting for the End

Breaking the Habit

LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent

The Catalyst

Numb

Tinfoil

Faint

Lying From You/Papercut

Edited by mikeymc19

That it what I gather. The $5.00 will come off the price of the CD (either standard or CD/DVD) on release day and you get the 2-track CD right when you go in and pre-order. I'm going to do it- will post more details tomorrow!

Let me know, if so, I will go up to my local Best Buy and do it.

I will. Going to check it out today.

Since there is a crazy amount of confusion about the DVDs with THP, I'll wait a little longer before moving a news post with the DVD contents. Apparently both Carson and Monterrey are being released?

I don't know about Carson, but the sticker on the Best Buy version is definitely Monterrey. Whether or not the tracklist they posted is accurate remains a mystery.

Best Buy did not have the 2-track pre-sale CD in store. They don't know when they're getting it. It shows up in the ad, but I checked w/ 3 stores in Phoenix and they didn't have it. Going to attempt to get through to their customer service line.

If anyone needs anyone to import these for you fellow International fans, I can. If you can get at least 3 people to chip in, I can do you the favor for $29 Each CD (This includes taxes, shipping and paypal fee's). If individually, it would be about $33. So you save yourself about $4 the more people that buy. I did this in 2012 for the BURN IT DOWN EP's for a few LPU peeps. Also it may seem pricey, but shipping is about $10 to ship from the US internationally! PM me if interested!

Edited by ---Woco21---

Anyone know if it will have the 32-Page Art Book inside? Still debating on getting it on LP.com since when I ordered ATS didn't recieve it until almost a month later. :/

The Art Book is LP.com exclusive afaik

Edited by wiiesel

Currently the CD/DVD is listed as $16.99 and the standard release at $13.99, assuming these prices will come down for the release date.

Probably not coming down from there. That's about what Best Buy typically sells new CD's for.