Number of Songs for Carnivores Setlist

shadowofthehabit92

Song length for Carnivores Setlist  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many songs will LP play since all three bands will play a full set?

Linkin Park will get their normal headlining set length (100 minutes~) so they will play whatever fits in there. Some shows 20 songs, some 21, some 22 I guess. Depends how they do the set. Empty Spaces technically takes up a number in the setlist lol, so whatever they choose for 100 mins.

Yeah they probably will. I'm pretty stoked because I'm finally getting to see these guys live after being a fan for 9 years. The closest they've ever came was Atlanta which is 5 hours from where I live. Me and my friends are taking a road trip to Tampa. It's about 8 and a half hours. It's a good time to because classes won't be going on. I know this might seem ridiculous but I've waited for them to come closer but I've waited long enough ha ha

I'm assuming 18-20 songs for LP. I can see GATS being played either real early in the set, or as part of an encore/after a little "we have a new album you guys" (ugh!) interlude

Mars usually have around 15/16/17 songs in their set but tend to have a ton of extenders/crowd stuff that LP doesn't do, plus their songs tend o be longer anyway.

AFI I can guess will have roughly 40/50mins. I honestly don't know if they are still popular enough to warrant a vast amount of stage time.

AFI I can guess will have roughly 40/50mins. I honestly don't know if they are still popular enough to warrant a vast amount of stage time.

Their setlists on their current tour have something between 9 (for festivals) and 17 songs (full show with encore break; lasts about 1 hour). Edited by lpliveusername

I think this "full sets from all bands" thing was poorly worded or is being poorly interpreted. Most likely, I think that each band will play sets on this tour that are about as long as what they're playing now. So AFI will get an hour, Mars will get an hour-hour 15, and LP will do a 105 minute set. Which is fine. I voted for 21 songs, but as long as they play for the same amount of time as they usually have, number of songs isn't too important to me.

It will be extremely similar to the HCT, I imagine. The time even seems about the same, I just don't feel like digging through my ticket collection to check. I think AFI will get around the same time that Mutemath got. I think 30STM will get around the same time that Incubus got, and I think LP will get their usual set time.

• 1 month later...

Linkin Park will play 100 minutes with about 22-23 songs.

Thirty Seconds To mars with probably play about an hour and play 14-16 songs.

AFI will probably play 40-45 mins with 9-10 songs.