Cameos on Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory

LPPanther

Mike made a small cameo in tonight's episode of Fantasy Factory. Rob Dyrdek is a pro skateboard for you guys that don't know and he was having a release party for his new DC shoes. Mike was shown on screen for about 2 seconds at the party giving Rob a handshake and hug. I will try to get a screencap up as soon as possible but keep in mind that the episode just aired about 2 and a half hours ago.

EDIT: Screencap is up and I just noticed that Joe was there as well in the background!

Posted Image

this guy is one of the twins of good charlotte, i don't know who, but is one of them

chester is taller than that guy

Now that you mention it he does look like one of the guys from Good Charlotte. But about Chester being taller...I don't know he's not really that tall.

Wow...the news in the LP world is going really slow lately. Still a cool post though, I've watched Rob and Big a couple times and this kid I know met them. :lol:

But yeah, that's definitely not Chester in the second pic, it looks nothing like him.

Nope, that isn't Chester, because on the second screen shot you can see the guy in the black shirt. He moved to the right, so when you compare both shirts in the first and second screen you'll see it's the same guy and that isn't Chester ;).