Nine Years Ago: Music For Relief 2005

hahninator

Almost a decade ago...nine full years....Linkin Park teamed up with an impressive lineup of other bands (No Doubt, Jurassic 5, Story of the Year, The Crystal Method, and Camp Freddy) to perform at the Music For Relief: Rebuilding South Asia event in Anaheim, California. This is the most recent time that all six of the Collision Course songs have been played in full (outside of the DVD taping at The Roxy, it's the ONLY time they've all been played at once), and Jay-Z has only joined the band a few times after this at all.

Posted Image

SETLIST:

01. Don't Stay (Foreword Intro)

02. Somewhere I Belong

03. Runaway (Transition Intro)

04. Frgt/10 (False Start; w/ Chali 2na; Keyboard Ending)

05. Breaking The Habit (Piano Intro)

06. Crawling (Short KRWLNG Intro)

07. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You (Intro Pause; w/ Jay-Z)

08. Big Pimpin'/Papercut (w/ Jay-Z)

09. Jigga What/Faint (w/ Jay-Z)

10. Numb/Encore (w/ Jay-Z)

11. Izzo/In The End (w/ Jay-Z)

12. Points Of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer (w/ Jay-Z)

We posted the full show as an exclusive for Christmas 2012, but in case anyone hasn't grabbed the DVD and wants to get it, we provided a download below!

DVD Video

50:12 minutes

3.42 GB

DVD Video | DOWNLOAD

Show page

Enjoy!

It was long time ago. I still remember when i downloaded small proshot clips and cellphone audio recording of FRGT10 from the famous, now defunct czech website called linkin-inside.com :D

Collision Course will become 10 years old in this year's november. Damn I feel so old. :lol:

Edited by lpmaskmancick

It was long time ago. I still remember when i downloaded small proshot clips and cellphone audio recording of FRGT10 from the famous, now defunct czech website called linkin-inside.com :D

Collision Course will become 10 years old in this year's november. Damn I feel so old. :lol:

You still have those Cellphone Recordings? :P

I saw the whole thing and it was pretty badass and Special indeed :D the Camera mix, the Frgt/10, and Collision Course again xDD

Just wish we had the 2 cameras as separate ;)

• 2 weeks later...