Re-recorded/additional vocals for remixes

Skipees

Can we make a list of all the re-recorded/additional vocals or verses for remixes in one place?

Edit:

Reanimation:
Enth E Nd - Mike recorded new verses
Frgt/10 - Mike recorded new verses
P5hng Me A*wy - Chester recorded a new chorus
Wth>You - Mike and Chester's parts
Rnw@y - Chester recorded new verses
By_Myslf - Mike and Chester's parts

Collision Course:
Dirt Off Your Shoulders/Lying From You - Mike's LFY verses + Chester recorded some new backing vocals
Big Pimpin'/Papercut - Mike's Papercut verse. Papercut chorus is re-recorded
Jigga What/Faint - Mike's Faint verses
Izzo/In The End - Mike's ITE verse; Chester recorded new backing vocals
Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer - Mike does verse 1 of 99 Problems

Recharged:
I'll Be Gone (Vice Remix feat. Pusha T.) - Mike recorded a new verse
Skin To Bone (Nick Catchdubs Remix feat. Cody B. Ware & Ryu) - Mike recorded a new verse

Other:
Wretches and Kings (GBC Remix) - Mike recorded a new verse

I'm pretty sure most of Reanimation was rerecorded, all of Collision Course was rerecorded, and IBG (Vice) + STB from RECHARGED had additional verses. I'll do a full list when I'm back on my computer.

Reanimation was about 50/50. VERY little of Collision Course was re-recorded. The first LP verses of Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You and Jigga What/Faint, the LP vocals in Big Pimpin'/Papercut and Izzo/In the End, and Mike taking the second verse on 99 Problems...I think that was it. A lot of the footage of them recording vocals on the Collision Course DVD was just staged for the sake of filming - Chester definitely didn't re-record any vocals on One Step Closer as shown on the DVD, and I don't think ANY of Jay-Z's vocals were redone.

Edited by Astat

Reanimation was about 50/50. VERY little of Collision Course was re-recorded.

I know Enth E Nd, Frgt/10, P5hng Me A*wy, Wth>You, and By_Myslf were rerecorded for Reanimation, Izzo/In The End, Jigga What/Faint, Big Pimpin/Papercut, and Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You from Collision Course, and I'LL BE GONE (Vice) and SKIN TO BONE from RECHARGED.

EDIT: Made this reply while you were editing your post.

Edited by CASTLE OF GLASS

Reanimation was about 50/50. VERY little of Collision Course was re-recorded. The first LP verses of Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You and Jigga What/Faint, the LP vocals in Big Pimpin'/Papercut and Izzo/In the End, and Mike taking the second verse on 99 Problems...I think that was it. A lot of the footage of them recording vocals on the Collision Course DVD was just staged for the sake of filming - Chester definitely didn't re-record any vocals on One Step Closer as shown on the DVD, and I don't think ANY of Jay-Z's vocals were redone.

None of Jay-Z's vocals? I always thought his second verse in Jigga What/Faint was redone at least. I seem to remember Mike in the DVD saying something about how they were rerecording some vocals to fit more with the vibes of the beats they were rapping on, rather than just adjusting the speed of their original vocal tracks. I guess Mike cared about that more than Jay-Z.

VERY little of Collision Course was re-recorded. The first LP verses of Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You and Jigga What/Faint, the LP vocals in Big Pimpin'/Papercut and Izzo/In the End, and Mike taking the second verse on 99 Problems...I think that was it. A lot of the footage of them recording vocals on the Collision Course DVD was just staged for the sake of filming - Chester definitely didn't re-record any vocals on One Step Closer as shown on the DVD, and I don't think ANY of Jay-Z's vocals were redone.

Lying From You is definitely redone in both verses. Chester also does backing vocals that aren't present on the original version during both of Mike's verses. Faint is also definitely redone on verse one as well as the first couple lines of verse 2.

Jay-Z's second verse in Jigga What also sounds like a different take than the original version.

Edited by leftshoe18

Reanimation:

Enth E Nd - Mike recorded new verses

Frgt/10 - Mike recorded new verses

P5hng Me A*wy - Chester recorded a new chorus

Wth>You - Mike and Chester's parts

Rnw@y - Chester recorded new verses

By_Myslf - Mike and Chester's parts

Collision Course:

Dirt Off Your Shoulders/Lying From You - Mike's LFY verses + Chester recorded some new backing vocals

Big Pimpin'/Papercut - Mike's Papercut verse. Papercut chorus is definitley re-recorded

Jigga What/Faint - Mike's Faint verses (Maybe a Jay Z verse. Don't listen to him outside of this EP)

Izzo/In The End - Mike's ITE verse; Chester recorded new backing vocals

Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer - Mike does verse 1 of 99 Problems

RECHARGED:

I'LL BE GONE (Vice Remix feat. Pusha T.) - Mike recorded a new verse

SKIN TO BONE (Nick Catchdubs Remix feat. Cody B. Ware & Ryu) - Mike recorded a new verse

Misc:

Wretches and Kings (GBC Remix) - Mike recorded a new verse

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by CASTLE OF GLASS