05.12.2013 - Grand Prairie, TX, Verizon Theatre

Mesck547

On the 5th, Stone Temple Pilots hits the road again, playing their first show since November, at the 102.1's How The Edge Stole Christmas festival. This show marks as well the beginning of a quick holiday tour for STP, with 7 upcoming shows this December.

So far, only 2 songs from STP's new EP High Rise have been played live- Out Of Time and Black Heart. Along side that, the band haven't changed their setlist since the 18th of September, in Lake Buena Vista (show page), playing the same 19 songs set.

The lineup for today's show is:

Stone Temple Pilots

10:05p - 11:05p

Thirty Seconds To Mars

8:40p - 9:40p

Blue October

7:35p - 8:15p

Panic! At The Disco

6:30p - 7:10p

Capital Cities

5:45p - 6:10p

New Politics

5:00p - 5:25p

There is a webcast for BACKSTAGE only, but perhaps STP will make an appearance on there. That can be found here.

What do you guys think? Will the band change the setlist? Would you like to see new songs from High Rise being played live?

After this show, the band will play at St. Petersburg, Florida, on the 7th. For full STP tour schedule, including upcoming shows, click here.

EDIT- Setlist (special thanks to Pinky for providing it):

1. Down

2. Big Bang Baby

3. Vasoline

4. Dead&Bloated

5. Out Of Time

6. Silvergun Superman

7. Big Empty

8. Black Heart

9. Interstate Love Song

10. Pop's Love Suicide

11. Sex Type Thing

12. Wicked Garden

13. Piece Of Pie

14. Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart

Edited by Mesck547

WTF @ the webcast being cut at that moment. Was a cool interview until it was cut. Anyways, I hope they debut some of the other songs off of High Rise during this short Holiday tour. Cry Cry would be awesome live.

Probably the usual set they've been playing. I think if they ended up playing a new songs from High Rise, people would have remembered that or we'd have known by now.

They were only scheduled to play an hour, so I doubt they played their usual set.

Full setlist - 13 songs including Black Heart & Out Of Time, no new song additions. Dean said the band will probably play 'Cry Cry' at Soundwave Festival next year.

• Down
  • Big Bang Baby
  • Vasoline
  • Dead & Bloated
  • Out Of Time
  • Big Empty
  • Black Heart
  • Interstate Love Song
  • Pop's Love Suicide
  • Sex Type Thing
  • Wicked Garden
  • Piece Of Pie
  • Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart

Full setlist - 13 songs including Black Heart & Out Of Time, no new song additions. Dean said the band will probably play 'Cry Cry' at Soundwave Festival next year.

• Down
  • Big Bang Baby
  • Vasoline
  • Dead & Bloated
  • Out Of Time
  • Big Empty
  • Black Heart
  • Interstate Love Song
  • Pop's Love Suicide
  • Sex Type Thing
  • Wicked Garden
  • Piece Of Pie
  • Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart
Thank you! I'll update the main post :)

I asked an attendee, friend of mine. She did say she consulted setlist.fm because she couldn't remember all of it...

Hmm. I think it's 100% a fact that these 13 were played but maybe Silvergun Superman was on there too. I'll have to ask the crew. I say this because both Jacksonville and St. Petersburg had 14 song setlists and they got 60 minutes at those shows too. Silvergun I bet was on this one.

EDIT: I asked the photographer of the series and got a response within like 2 minutes flat.

"Down

Big Bang baby

Vasoline

Dead and bloated

Out of time

Silver gun superman

Big empty

Black heart

Interstate love song

Pops love Suicide

Sex type thing

Wicked garden

Piece of pie

Trippin"

So 14 songs :)

Hmm. I think it's 100% a fact that these 13 were played but maybe Silvergun Superman was on there too. I'll have to ask the crew. I say this because both Jacksonville and St. Petersburg had 14 song setlists and they got 60 minutes at those shows too. Silvergun I bet was on this one.

EDIT: I asked the photographer of the series and got a response within like 2 minutes flat.

"Down

Big Bang baby

Vasoline

Dead and bloated

Out of time

Silver gun superman

Big empty

Black heart

Interstate love song

Pops love Suicide

Sex type thing

Wicked garden

Piece of pie

Trippin"

Fixed the main post setlist.

"Down

Big Bang baby

Vasoline

Dead and bloated

Out of time

Silver gun superman

Big empty

Black heart

Interstate love song

Pops love Suicide

Sex type thing

Wicked garden

Piece of pie

Trippin"

Nice! I have been trying to contact the girl who got the physical setlist for two days and then you get a reply in 2 minutes. :lol: