The definition of the StageLight's material

Skipees

This is one of the threads where LPL gets real.

I don't consider the Loop Jams as LP songs because, as their name states, they're jams. They don't have any original features, they're just examples of what you could do with Stagelight.

Astat said what I tought about the Loop Jam's. But I still have a doubt: Mike made Complimentary using the StageLight software and parts of Burn It Down, Lost in the Echo and Roads Untraveled. So this song could be consider a LP song or is in the same category that the Loop Jams?

Complementary isn't 100% sampled from other stuff though (there's also nothing from Roads Untraveled in it - keys from Burn It Down/Lost in the Echo, drums from Burn it Down/In My Remains), and even if it was, it's not all stuff that comes with the stock version of the program. Mike would have had to load all of the keyboard patches and stuff from the original Pro Tools sessions into Stagelight before creating the song.

Complementary isn't 100% sampled from other stuff though (there's also nothing from Roads Untraveled in it - keys from Burn It Down/Lost in the Echo, drums from Burn it Down/In My Remains), and even if it was, it's not all stuff that comes with the stock version of the program. Mike would have had to load all of the keyboard patches and stuff from the original Pro Tools sessions into Stagelight before creating the song.

Ow, since the song was released I thought that they used some RU sample on it, but I was wrong, of course. Thanks to clarify it Astat :)

• 7 years later...