CASTLE OF GLASS ("Cardon Children's Medical Center" Version) video

Stranger

Just found this video on YouTube and it's seem the video is official.

Here are the details:

"Linkin Park is dedicated to supporting and raising awareness for Cardon Children's Medical Center. Please share this video and help us increase awareness of the invaluable services provided by the professionals who care for the newborns in need of intensive care."

The video features band performance from the original video and also Chester visiting the hospital.

This version should have made the album. I wonder if LP did this specifically for this version of the video, if someone else did it, or if it was a version of COG they made before LT came out. I like it a lot.

After Mike's first part, the song comes in hard. Sounds great.

Is the shot at the end with them in the desert from the What I've Done video shoot? lol

This version should have made the album. I wonder if LP did this specifically for this version of the video, if someone else did it, or if it was a version of COG they made before LT came out. I like it a lot.

After Mike's first part, the song comes in hard. Sounds great.

Is the shot at the end with them in the desert from the What I've Done video shoot? lol

...It's the same version from the original music video...

*Edit* And so is the shot at the end that you're talking about, there's a huge chunk of the Making Of video showing them filming that specific shot, lol. It's all green screen.

Edited by Astat