Reanimation Thread

leftshoe18

I think that Papercut on HT absolutely destroys most of their songs they've ever written.....I don't see how you can say the Reanimation version is better.

It's got everything that's good about the Hybrid Theory version with better guitar, a lot more going on instrumentally, and Rasco/Planet Asia's added verses are dope. Cheapshot and Vin Skully did an awesome job remixing the song too.

The Hybrid Theory version is incredibly repetitive from the first verse up until the bridge.

I think Reanimation is Linkin Park's best album.

LOL, I know this is bold, but I have always argued this as well.

Being that I loved Hybrid Theory and Meteroa equally, and this album grew on HT, I think it could be considered just an amazing version of HT. I'm am not taking away from the other albums at all, but this album is freaking amazing.

PLEASE REANIMATION 2.0!!!!

I think Reanimation is Linkin Park's best album.

LOL, I know this is bold, but I have always argued this as well.

Being that I loved Hybrid Theory and Meteroa equally, and this album grew on HT, I think it could be considered just an amazing version of HT. I'm am not taking away from the other albums at all, but this album is freaking amazing.

PLEASE REANIMATION 2.0!!!!

That's largely how I feel as well. I think in the case of the 9 songs I listed that I like better, they all retain good parts of the Hybrid Theory versions while simultaneously adding more good stuff (or in the case of By_Myslf, just blow the original version away). And in the case of the remixes of A Place for My Head and Forgotten, they're both really good as well, but they're so different that it's hard to even compare them to the originals. H! Vltg3 and Enth e Nd are the only 2 tracks on the album that I don't like a whole lot, but even Enth e Nd has some cool stuff about it (Mike's verses and the bassline).

its a good album in its own respect. i like it but i dont think its compareable to the other LP albums because its a remix hip hop album. i mean the only other labum you can compare it to is Collision Course which i thought was good too.

• 2 weeks later...

That's largely how I feel as well. I think in the case of the 9 songs I listed that I like better, they all retain good parts of the Hybrid Theory versions while simultaneously adding more good stuff (or in the case of By_Myslf, just blow the original version away). And in the case of the remixes of A Place for My Head and Forgotten, they're both really good as well, but they're so different that it's hard to even compare them to the originals. H! Vltg3 and Enth e Nd are the only 2 tracks on the album that I don't like a whole lot, but even Enth e Nd has some cool stuff about it (Mike's verses and the bassline).

Then I guess you're the kind of person who likes it when vocalist have so over-produced voices that you can't tell the difference between the human voice and microsoft sam. I can understand that you'd like the different musical aspects, but do you really ejoy the production of Chester's voice on Reanimation?

I'm more rock-oriented, so tend to like their heavier stuff, like No More Sorrow, and I'm not a fan of stereotypical hip-hop, techno, rnb etc. So you can probobly guess that I'm not a big fan of Reanimation. The only song that really impoved was Krwln. The symhonic elements, Aron's harmonies and the slow build-up was just perfect. But it was ruined because Mike wanted to have a rap verse in the bridge (like the Demo), but insted of rapping, they just looped ''without a sense...''.

They should have just kept the original, but added the things I mentioned.

I actually like the Reanimation album.

I'm a huge fan of Hybrid Theory, so I thought it was cool what they did with the remixes. They aren't as great as the originals, but a lot of the tracks have there high points to it. My personal favourites are, P5hng Me A*Wy, Plc.4 Mie Haed, Wth>You, ppr:kut, By_Myslf, and 1stp Klosr.

reanimation isnt a bad album...its just not the most rocking album, (need guitar distorsion in my music lol) only prob wrong with it. that and a few were kinda bad. not even close to limp bizkits new old songs album. had the WORST remixes ever. only i like is counterfeit lethatl dose extreme GUITAR remix.