Reanimation Thread

leftshoe18

They KILLED in the end, waited 3 days, revived it from the dead, made it ok, then made it even worse, and then killed it again. They turned in the end from an emotional rock song to some hip-hop crap. I know, it's reanimation, but they should of done in the end like they did crawling.

Pushing me away and crawling were freakin awesome though

i liked the first and third verses from in the end. but i just cannot stand when a remix uses the word remix in the song (unless it was part of the original song of course)

if you didn't notice, this goes against my first post where i said i liked the guest rapping. it got annoying after a little while.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree, reanimation killed all of Lp's songs. they frikn mutilated in the end. 1stp klosr was better. krwlng was better. pts.of.athrty was better. frgt/10 sounded like some1 ischoking on something, they killed that song. p5hng me a*wy was better, plc.4 mie haed was the same almost, x-ecutioner syle was pointless, h1 Vltg3 was dismembered so badly that u couldny recognized it, wth>you and kyur4 th ich were a litle bit better, ppr:kut was horrible, rnw@y sucked, by_myslf was horrid they should've used manson remix of it. rest were ok except the 10 sec clips.

I love this album. I often use it when i'm working in my room, it helps me a lot, dunno why. In fact that's the only LP album i can work with. If i listen to the other, i can't focus on my stuff. :/

They just have killed Papercut in Reanimation, the rythm isn't bearable for me.

But on the other hand they've enhanced Runaway! I can't stand the HT version and the Rea one is better. I love the end of the song, that makes me feel nostalgic.

I think the Reanimated versions of Papercut, One Step Closer, With You, Points of Authority, Crawling, Runaway, By Myself, Cure for the Itch, and Pushing Me Away are all better than the originals. That's 3/4ths of Hybrid Theory.