Stone Temple Pilots' Hard Rock Live Show Webcast

LESTAT

From Stone Temple Pilots' official website:

REDWOOD CITY, CALIF. (October 15, 2013) – EVNTLIVE, the online concert venue that captures the excitement and shared experiences of live concert viewing, today announced a partnership with Stone Temple Pilots (STP) with Chester Bennington. EVNTLIVE will offer fans a free, live stream of their November 1st concert at 8 p.m. EDT to promote their highly anticipated EP, High Rise.

The men behind one of the most influential bands in rock and roll, bassist Robert DeLeo, guitarist Dean DeLeo and drummer Eric Kretz of STP, recently joined forces with Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington. The new line-up of the band independently released a five-song EP, High Rise, on October 8th. The debut single ‘Out of Time’ reached number one on both the Mediabase Active Rock and Mainstream Rock chart, and their new single, “Black Heart” is climbing fast. The band’s first North American tour kicked off on September 4th and will continue with various dates throughout the end of the year.

“It is a privilege to stream a concert from this unique tour for fans worldwide,” said David Carrico, co-founder and chief marketing officer. “We are especially excited to stream songs from the band’s new EP, introducing these songs to both longstanding and new fans.”

EVNTLVE allows fans who cannot attend the show to watch high definition, multi-camera views of the concert on their computers, mobile, or tablet devices. Viewers have an all-access pass to watch their favorite performers, read the artists’ back-stories, purchase songs instantly and chat with fans around the world via EVNTLIVE’s “Buzz” feature.

Fans can log onto www.evntlive.com starting at 8 p.m. EDT / 5 p.m. PDT on November 1st for the concert.

Edited by LESTAT

• 2 weeks later...

At least for a while for sure.

If someone knows someone with more experience in webcast recording, reach out to them. Since this is some sort of pay site it's usually trickier to do.

We already missed out on the whole Weenie Roast recording, which was streamed as well, and that one was for free. We still haven't got that full recording yet, and probably never will, sadly. This is a great chance to have someone record the full webcast, because we know about it ahead of time (Weenie Roast was a surprise because none of us knew they were going to play with Chester) and this is actually a full set. Sure, we have HQ of a few one off performances (Kevin and Bean, Jay Leno) but this is an entire show which would be cool to have.

Someone will record this since we know about it ahead of time.

The reason KROQ wasn't recorded is because STP played unannounced, meaning zero STP or LP fans would known about it ahead of time, or else we could have gotten it recorded. If I was home I could have at least gotten half or more of the audio from it, but that's still not that much.

Someone will record this since we know about it ahead of time.

The reason KROQ wasn't recorded is because STP played unannounced, meaning zero STP or LP fans would known about it ahead of time, or else we could have gotten it recorded. If I was home I could have at least gotten half or more of the audio from it, but that's still not that much.

Understandable, like I said, none of us even knew that STP with Chester was going to be performing. But what makes me wonder is that there has to be a copy of the webcast out there somewhere in the digital universe.

I just noticed that we don't have full recordings of BOW, DBS or STPWCB's first shows. Lol.

Or Xero, Hybrid Theory, Linkin Park, Grey Daze or The Snax. The only exception is Fort Minor first show (but it's not full source lol).