SSMF Ticket Giveaway: Live Scavenger Hunt

hahninator

As a part of the LP fansite / LPU collaboration going on, we have a pair of tickets to the Sunset Strip Music Festival on August 3rd to give away! Anyone who is wanting to see Linkin Park completely free should read below and you can win yourself two tickets!

How do you win, you ask? In a throwback to the oldschool days of the band, we have six pre-2002 questions that you must answer correctly. Once you get all six answers, email us and we will select a winner. All answers are hidden on the show pages here on the site!

Rules:

- Use your knowledge and/or LPLive to find the answers to the six questions below.

- Email your answers with your LPLive username to giveaway@lplive.net by 11:59pm EST on Saturday, July 27th, 2013.

- You must be at least 18 years old or have a guardian attend the show with you.

- LPLive staff is not eligible to enter.

Questions:

01. What show did Chester get bit in the ass by a poisonous spider?

02. Which show did Chester, Phoenix, and Brad dress up as 80's rock stars at?

03. Name the show where Brad broke his foot.

04. When/where is the last known time that 'And One' was performed live?

05. In what city was Linkin Park's first TV performance?

06. Who was playing bass on tour in place of Phoenix right before he returned to the band permanently?

Good luck!

EDIT:

And the winner is Casey M. Congratulations and have fun at the show!

You forgot to tell that it's US only :P Also seems like LPU is having trouble finding people to attend the gig? Weird. Good luck US residents :P

It's not US only but simple logic implies that you will be able to go when you win tickets.

It's not US only but simple logic implies that you will be able to go when you win tickets.

Sure simple logic Jonas :lol:

We are opening this contest to the US only. Please keep in mind that transportation and hotel costs are NOT included in this raffle and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Verification of winner and presentation of digital tickets are subject to email verification, so please provide a valid email address upon entering. And lastly, please only enter if you are confident in your ability to attend as unclaimed tickets will result in a banning from all future LPA contests.

Nothing has happened with that stuff yet? I was under the impression was it taken care of. Please email me. mark at lplive.net.

Lol. No, we still never got anything. I'm just trolling anyway. It was free stuff, but damn. It sucked having a shitty year, then being excited to have something cool happen.. and then not have it happen. :lol: Surely you can understand.

Lol. No, we still never got anything. I'm just trolling anyway. It was free stuff, but damn. It sucked having a shitty year, then being excited to have something cool happen.. and then not have it happen. :lol: Surely you can understand.

lol i was extremely happy that day ive never won something as awesome as an ipod

hahninator i would accept anything but if it doesnt happen i wont care cause i love lpl

a wedding present would be nice.