LPTV - SSMF Guitar Painting

vyonizr

"Mike paints a large guitar sculpture as part of the Sunset Strip Music
Festival and Gibson GuitarTown III. This guitar will be auctioned off with proceeds benefitting Music For Relief. Linkin Park are headlining the Sunset Strip Music Festival on August 3rd. Buy tickets now at www.SSMF.com"

The song in the beginning is the 'UNTIL IT BREAKS' remix by Money Mark, in case if you were wondering. Edited by Hahninator

Unless Mike is being Trollnoda again, we know about 3of 4 of thr Sunset Strip shows and 3of 5 of the first shows. Interesting.

it's the time to find the fourth, i wonder where was the fifth show.

Unless Mike is being Trollnoda again, we know about 3of 4 of thr Sunset Strip shows and 3of 5 of the first shows. Interesting.

I doubt he's trolling. More like an exaggeration at best as he most likely doesn't really know. The guy probably thinks MTM was the band's last album.

I doubt he's trolling. More like an exaggeration at best as he most likely doesn't really know. The guy probably thinks MTM was the band's last album.

Or it could just be the VERY likely explanation that Xero played more than 3 shows throughout their entire existence and we just don't know about all of them...

We don't even know about all the HT shows, so it's very likely we don't know all the Xero shows. All our info is based on stuff that you can still find online today through web.archive etc. which is veeery incomplete. Plus at lot of info probably never appeared online anyway.

How is that exaggerating? Mike has been wrong about stuff but this seems right. Them playing their first few shows on the strip seems very likely as a local band. The 5th was probably very close by too in the LA area, just not on the strip.

What the hell? I am pretty sure he would know if his band played on Sunset Strip in the past. We don't know for sure every show that the band played before 2000. Man, the hate on band member's here is crazy!

I wouldn't call it hate, but you can't deny Mike was wrong about a lot of things recently. Like Hybrid Theory was founded in 1998, that the demos are from 1998, on this one quiz he thought Wake was on Meteora or something like that lol. He's just human, we all make mistakes

I wouldn't call it hate, but you can't deny Mike was wrong about a lot of things recently. Like Hybrid Theory was founded in 1998, that the demos are from 1998, on this one quiz he thought Wake was on Meteora or something like that lol. He's just human, we all make mistakes

Yes, you are right. But still, I think the band did play a lot of shows near the Sunset Strip that we do not know about at this time.

Yes, they are like 30 or maybe more shows we don't know about. (30 is the approximate number mentioned by that band they played as label showcases)

we need to try to find that info. they were signed somewhere as Hybrid Theory?