"The Catalyst" television premiere on ESPN

Sabi

According to this site, "The Catalyst" will have television premiere on ESPN during 31 hours of live X Games 16, July 29 - August 1, 2010!

Don't know if this will be music video premiere or just song, but maybe we'll get the song sooner

Edited by Sabi

They have a "theme song" for the X Games every year, The Catalyst is probably it for this year. That means it'll be the background music in a lot of their montage videos, music leading in/out of commercials, intro music for each broadcast, stuff like that...you probably won't hear the entire song at any single point, but they'll use different chunks of it at different times.

*Edit* Actually, I forgot they've been using that "X Games Without Frontiers" song as their official theme music the last few years, so The Catalyst probably won't replace it. I'm sure it'll be used more than once during the entire X Games though.

They have a "theme song" for the X Games every year, The Catalyst is probably it for this year. That means it'll be the background music in a lot of their montage videos, music leading in/out of commercials, intro music for each broadcast, stuff like that...you probably won't hear the entire song at any single point, but they'll use different chunks of it at different times.

*Edit* Actually, I forgot they've been using that "X Games Without Frontiers" song as their official theme music the last few years, so The Catalyst probably won't replace it. I'm sure it'll be used more than once during the entire X Games though.

awww i dont have cable. but that means The Catalyst must be good for them to use it as a part score!

According to this site, "The Catalyst" will have television premiere on ESPN during 31 hours of live X Games 16, July 29 - August 1, 2010!

Don't know if this will be music video premiere or just song, but maybe we'll get the song sooner

To me it is poorly trusted to this site  :huh:

it's the official site of this TV so I don't understand why you don't trust this source :D

This.

Edit: And ESPN often uses new songs by big artists in their various programs. This is nothing new for the network.

Edited by leftshoe18