Jump to content

Cesar656

Member
  • Posts

    312
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cesar656

  1. Im PUMPED. Will be there with my juve shirt, lpu pit early entry. Hoping for a or b intro, emptiness opening, igyeih, gtg and a BIO closer. And why not, maybe a signed hat or a pick. Adding to your forecast, sun will be behind the stage until around 19, hopefully low enough to be shady and bit cooler. Bad bunnys security was spraying water and giving plenty of bottles, hopefully they do the same here
  2. Hope they open with lying from you tonight so we get emptiness machine in Madrid! and selfishly hoping for a normal-ish set so we can get all the goodies on the 23rd🤪
  3. Stained is a highlight live, goes really hard
  4. Yeah, also for him, given how much he struggled to sing them and the state of his voice
  5. damn bobby move on lad
  6. I partially agree. On the first hand, Iridesce sounds super odd in the intro while COG and BID sound really good. SIB feels like it was made to follow that intro. Emptiness was a bit odd but opened strongly. LYF just sounded akward after the intro. More like a mid-set song. OSC, LITE for example would make really good openers after that intro
  7. Yes, it was sarcastic
  8. Curious to see the opener now, maybe crawling? The certain song that didnt get played is obviously blackbirds
  9. Right! It needs to be that bad for me to throw dirt!!
  10. For some reason I hadnt heard the iridescent opener yet. Lyrics dont really match the music, its a weird vibe. LFY following was also odd. Weak weak opening, SIB and Emptiness were far better. COG or BID in the intro work much much better too
  11. The start is a bit akward as I feel it does not match the intro, but it does get the crowd going. I think we will just need to get used to it
  12. curious to see if they will stick to emptiness opening and faint closing
  13. I expect changes in the setlits, lets see...
  14. Wasnt this posted here a while ago? I feel I have seen it here before. Anyways, its a good listen
  15. Thank you, completely agree, was a good listen!
  16. Any highlights for people that dont want or cant hear the whole thing?
  17. Seems like well known fans knew the same as not well known fans
  18. And THAT is exactly why all this conversation, talking about these posters, dont make that much sense. Its an artist that uses AI to complement his skill. Just another form of art.
  19. This is one of the most ignorant takes I have read this year, but its only february I guess. Art can be expressed in many ways, and sometimes people don't have the skill the give life to the vision they have, or, like in this case, use a tool to complement their skill to bring their vision to life. Art has many shapes, and can be in basically anything, not only music or paintings. You look fairly interested in the topic, I suggest you study the matter, it will open your eyes on it. Oh and by the way, I get paid for my art, so maybe, again, think twice before trying to belittle people on the internet. Just to finish my point, I understand people that think that AI art can be morally wrong or whatever, but that has happened with every single revolution in human history, its a matter of time until it gets accepted
  20. Nobody said it was good or admirable. Its a fact, like it or not, that they do. You the expert in artistic sense? Art is in the eyes of the people that appreciates it. Its just not your cup of tea, no need to insult others
  21. As per usual, like it or not, they embrace new technologies. I am sure AI is in part of their musical process too. Most of these look cool, good job
  22. saw a fan managed to get on stage and got kicked out
  23. U used a "?" tho. Still, u replied yourself. Costs of touring and of the music industry in general are high. if you can make more revenue, you just make it
  24. You answered yourself lmao
×
×
  • Create New...