Jump to content

RYG4R

Member
  • Posts

    397
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RYG4R

  1. NEW STUDIO ALBUM would be awesome if they decided to lean heavily on the ROCK BALLAD side of LINKIN PARK with few exploration of Emily's vocal range (esp Dead Sara's vocal approach). However, I trust them to deliver something new and authentic.
  2. hoping for early-2028 release. Let's go, LINKIN PARK!
  3. LOL. The experimentation was the sole reason why this fanbase was so divided post-Meteora. MTM and ATS were cool, little cute experimentations creatively and sonically. Since then, from LIVING THINGS til ONE MORE LIGHT. The experimentation became 'a gimmick'. "Oh no, we try to make something new that doesn't sound like our first two records because that sound isn't cool anymore". FROM ZERO is the pure definition of them realising, "oh shit we have to go back to our roots and make a GREAT ALBUM again. You can tell the quality from LT to OML that they don't even know what to do with the band's direction. It's like they're milking their creative and musical ideas just to fulfill contract obligations. You can still experiment with your sound creatively without abandoning your signature sound. With LP lately for the last decade was trying too hard to experiment and you'll end up with albums like THP - great album but lacks soul because it's forced. OML had every ounce of soul but it almost destroyed band's reputation.
  4. This is basically like their GREATEST HITS LIVE which is great for this new era of LP. Here we go for Album.09 hoping to come out in 2028 or 2029. Take your time, LINKIN PARK. I don't mind the 4-year wait as long it's great, I'll wait.
  5. I don't like they put too much label/description in every releases. LT was the toolbox, THP was the niche album, OML was personal/universal album. I mean, they nail it. The vision was there but the execution was the problem.
  6. GO BIG or GO HOME. At this point, LP prefers to go BIGGER now than ever. Forget experimentation and just create more hits with this new line-up. Please? No more gimmicks in the next album please like THE HUNTING PARTY. Just straight catchy rock songs.
  7. Include Friendly Fire and Keys to the Kingdom and we're good.
  8. Fantastic live video! I can't wait for more Emily-centric songs in the future. We know OEO was an OML demo so I'm curious what could Emily bring to the table next album session... speaking of next album sessions, I want Colin to have lead vocals in the next album too.
  9. FROM ZERO sound was more like step 1 for the band - LP9 would be more polished, refined FZ sound.
  10. All we have left will be 'Over Each Other' pro-shot LIVE video.
  11. 4K blu-ray + 2CD uncut LIVE performances feat. My December, Friendly Fire, Breaking the Habit.
  12. Dropping My December was a crime.
  13. LINKIN PARK WILL RETURN IN AVENGERS: DOOMSDAY.
  14. Bring Matt Harris (Post-Traumatic Tour) to the line-up then if that's the case. I love Alex's contribution to the FZ era tour. I think he's great, it's sad that his future w/ LP is uncertain at this point but I'll embrace him again when LP9 album cycle rolls out.
  15. I will give them a chance to get another shot of OML sound. It's their best sounding album, imo. The aesthetic is gorgeous. Just remove the chipmunk sound and we're good.
  16. I want LP9 to be different. A brand new take of pop-rock sound with a bit of edgier guitar and melody. FZ was great as a comeback album, plenty of familiar sounds and structure. I hope LP9 will be the band's new identity - allowing Colin to lend vocals (maybe) in future LP music, being creative and continue to write amazing songs.
  17. Manifesting that With You pro-shot with Clipse will be officially released.
  18. That LIVING THINGS album would be dope if they went full folk, imo. Wasted potential.
  19. I don't mind if they go full on New Wave/80s Pop-Rock for the next album.
  20. EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD - full cover would be dope!
  21. That's why I'm curious how they going to approach this in the film? Would they fade out the live part and insert the studio vocals on top of it then transition to another documentary clip?
  22. Some performances like Waiting for the End, Emily tends to stop singing halfway and give the mic to the crowd. She does that all the time with other songs and it's quite frankly annoying because you want to hear the song in FULL performance. Do you think they will mix with studio version on top of it?
  23. The question do we get two nights of Sao Paulo? which setlist are they using? are they combining two nights into one long setlist?
  24. Double Disc for the soundtrack, please. Night 1 and 2 setlist please. I hope they include Friendly Fire, My December, LOATR, BTH and all the rare songs that is nowhere to be found on 2025/2026 tour.
×
×
  • Create New...