Linkin Park: The Making of "Minutes to Midnight"

LPxDC

For years, Santa Barbara filmmaker Mark Fiore has been working with Linkin Park to bring you exclusive video content from behind the scenes. Mark spent time in the studio with the band during the making of Minutes to Midnight and later produced a documentary capturing the experience. For those of you in the Santa Barbara area, we recommend that you check out the Santa Barbara International Film Festival to catch this documentary, plus a screening of “Given Up” (also directed by Mark) and “The Seed” directed by Joe Hahn.

Following the screening Mark, Joe, and Phoenix, will lead a discussion about music and film!

Event Details:

The Victoria Hall Theater

33 W. Victoria St.

Santa Barbara, 805-730-1038

Friday, Jan. 30 - 9:30 p.m.

*Note: Time listed is subject to change. Please also note that SBIFF Pass holders have priority admission to this event. Tickets may available for advance purchase the day of the screening at the Arlington Theater or the Lobero Theater. We strongly suggest that you arrive to the theater early as space is limited. Tickets to the screening will only be sold at the door if there are seats still available after pass holders enter the theater.

Single general admission event tickets may be available at the door for non-pass holders.

Source here. Anyone think that this is the unreleased footage from the album sessions that was shown in theaters with Webster Hall? How sad it's not webcasted.

How the heck am I supposed to make plans to either attend or get it recorded if they tell us about it literally 2 nights beforehand? Haha.

That's really sad because this likely has the footage that was shown in theatres with Webster Hall. Man I wish they'd release that online somewhere......This sucks for those that can't attend (9/10 of LP fans).

How the heck am I supposed to make plans to either attend or get it recorded if they tell us about it literally 2 nights beforehand? Haha.

That's really sad because this likely has the footage that was shown in theatres with Webster Hall. Man I wish they'd release that online somewhere......This sucks for those that can't attend (9/10 of LP fans).

Please try to find someone to record Mark! That footage is great stuff! BIO playing without the party sounds, HHH chorus a capella...truly some interesting footage. I agree they should release it online.

Please try to find someone to record Mark! That footage is great stuff! BIO playing without the party sounds, HHH chorus a capella...truly some interesting footage. I agree they should release it online.

i say we make a petition. that footage should have been on the superfan dvd

I really doubt will be shown the unreleased footage already shown at Webster Hall.

The Making of "Minutes to Midnight" is the title of the version avialable with the special edition, on the movie page you can see the cover of the speicial edition, the duration is the same of the special edition.

Edited by Mark86

You have a point. The fans petitioning did get APFMH brought back. Very nice point.

That's not a definite proof that petitions work. They could have had the idea on their own. It's not like they said they brought it back because of this petition.

In case they did it cause of the petition just shows that 1 in 1000 petitions works out, and they pick the ones they like.

Did anyone go to the screening? I got too tired, so I didn't make it :angry: , but Phi and Mark were on the local modern rock station this morning (92.9 Santa Barbara's Modern Rock). I didn't listen the whole time, but they seemed to have had a lot of fun! haha