The Raid: Redemption Vinyl Re-Release

McArt

Mondo, an art gallery out of Texas that specializes in limited edition screen printed movie posters, in addition to limited edition vinyl soundtracks, today put up for sale a limited edition pressing of the soundtrack for The Raid: Redemption, by Mike Shinoda and Joseph Trapanese. This is their fifth official release.

Posted Image

The release is pressed on 180 gram black vinyl, with randomly inserted "Smokey Grey" vinyl. It is unclear at this point whether the release will be distributed to record stores in the future, as Mondo has done with select releases in the past.

Information on the pressing can be found HERE, while the item sale page can be found HERE.

I'm a big fan of vinyl, no doubt I'd love to get this especially RAZOR'S OUT and SUICIDE MUSIC on 180g Goodness *__*

EDIT: Wonder how many are being pressed? since it says **limited** lol

Edited by ---Woco21---

I'm a big fan of vinyl, no doubt I'd love to get this especially RAZOR'S OUT and SUICIDE MUSIC on 180g Goodness *__*

EDIT: Wonder how many are being pressed? since it says **limited** lol

Unfortunately, they never release pressing numbers. But their soundtracks sell out fast. Their pressing of the Drive soundtrack sold out in less than 30 minutes a few months ago. Their most recent one, Oblivion (also by Trapanese, ironically), sold out in less than a week, and that was the longest I've seen one take to sell out.

If you're on the fence, and have the money to spare, I'd get it.

Unfortunately, they never release pressing numbers. But their soundtracks sell out fast. Their pressing of the Drive soundtrack sold out in less than 30 minutes a few months ago. Their most recent one, Oblivion (also by Trapanese, ironically), sold out in less than a week, and that was the longest I've seen one take to sell out.

If you're on the fence, and have the money to spare, I'd get it.

Thank you for the information. I ordered mine.

$20 shipping... really? :|

Yeah it sucks, but all the blame is on USPS for pushing their prices up. Something I used to ship out for around $5 is now $10 to ship -_-' so the price reflected is exactly what you will pay.

Who did the artwork?

Comic artist Mark Simpson, who goes by Jock. He also designed the poster for The Raid that Mondo released last year, which was used for the interior art of the vinyl release.