2013 Submissions

[AndOne]

Posted Image

We haven't asked for new submissions for quite a while but it is that time of the year again! We are always looking for cool stuff to put on our show pages (we got easily over a 2,000 pics in total so far) but we don't have that much from the 2013 shows yet so we need YOUR help to get more! Did you go to a 2013 show? Then please help us out with your concert goodies.

This is what we are looking for:
- Tickets stubs (especially from 2013 shows or older ones we don't have yet)
- Setlists
- Passes (New Zealand Summit, M&G Laminates, VIP etc.), Wristbands
- Good fan photos from shows

Please note scans are best if possible.

Either post your stuff inside this thread or simply email it to us directly at: pics AT lplive DOT net

Feel free to submit any older stuff as well that we are still missing, that is always highly appreciated. If you don't own a scanner and you can take only photos please make sure they are not blurry. Just visit the show pages of the shows you attended to see if you have something we are missing or if you can provide upgrades.

Here are some nice examples:
2010.10.29 Hamburg
2011.07.04 London
2012.05.18 West Hollywood

We are looking for ticket stubs for all 2013 shows except Las Vegas!

I have lots of good pictures from the Vegas show. I haven't processed all the photos yet, but I've posted most of what I've gotten through so far to a set on Flickr. If you need the actual photo files or in some cases, versions with less intrusive watermarks, let me know which ones you want, and I'll email them to you. (The files are 7-12MB each, so I don't want to email everything!) Couple of my favorites:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

wow these are great photos! I know it's hard but can you pick like your top 5 to 8 favourite pics and email them to us? Our current script only always a maxium resolution of 800x600 so that would be enough.

Sure. All my photo files from the show are at home on my personal PC (I'm at the office right now.), but I'll shoot an email over with some of the best shots tomorrow!

• 2 months later...