LIVING THINGS - Australian Tour Edition

The Australian Tour Edition for LIVING THINGS has now seen it's release.

What are your thoughts / opinions?

Personally, I thought that it would be released in as a digipak but unfortunately it is the same packaging as LIVING THINGS with an extra disc added and the added tracklist on the back.

EDIT: The tracklist mentions that New Divide is track one and In The End is track two however it is the other way around. Also the mixing for the two Rock im Ring live tracks is not great.

Edited by ToddWilliamson

The Australian Tour Edition for LIVING THINGS has now seen it's release.

What are your thoughts / opinions?

Personally, I thought that it would be released in as a digipak but unfortunately it is the same packaging as LIVING THINGS with an extra disc added and the added tracklist on the back.

EDIT: The tracklist mentions that New Divide is track one and In The End is track two however it is the other way around. Also the mixing for the two Rock im Ring live tracks is not great.

Saw it in JB Hi Fi yesterday but didnt pick it up, didnt have enough cash on me at the time. Will pick it tomorrow tho.

I was just wondering if anyone had checked this out yet. I don't know where I can buy it from so until I find a rip online somewhere I can't give my thoughts, but that sucks about the RiP tracks. I wish they'd release some songs on singles we don't ever get. Like Hit The Floor live or something.

I was just wondering if anyone had checked this out yet. I don't know where I can buy it from so until I find a rip online somewhere I can't give my thoughts, but that sucks about the RiP tracks. I wish they'd release some songs on singles we don't ever get. Like Hit The Floor live or something.

Was thinking the same thing. It's obviously just Warner trying to squeeze a last few sales out of LT.

I would have preferred rare lives or a few remixes or something to lives that were already circulating in mediocre quality.

Would you like me to sort you out with a copy or something? Mail me if you want.

so the 6 live tracks add up to around 20 - 25 mins right?

To me this doesn't warrant a second disc. at least the MTM tour edition had them all on one disc and the ATS one literally had a full concert on the 2nd disc.

>_>

Edited by Bennington_Hahn

so the 6 live tracks add up to around 20 - 25 mins right?

To me this doesn't warrant a second disc. at least the MTM toye edition had them alk on one disc and the ATS one literally had a full concert on the 2nd disc.

>_>

this. x2