China

hahninator

So what does everyone expect for China? As you know, the Music For Relief Asian Benefit Tour is coming up on us in about a month and a half, so lets start the discussions.

Will the band use the same setlists as Projekt Revolution? Will they ever play 'No Roads Left'?

Will the band drop 'Hands Held High' for China, as it seems to go against what China is doing in Tibet? What do you think?

Is this the last opportunity to play 'With You', 'Runaway' or even 'Reading My Eyes' before the new album cycle? Or will it be just another normal Set X, Y, and Z run from Projekt Rev, minus the guests?

I think live cds with live songs only will be available like they did since last year's PR.

For the setlist , i wish they will have a new setlist here in China. But i think they will just continue with the setlists in PR08.

I'm going to the Macau show , hope i can share some information in the next day.

I really hope that the band will play No Roads Left.

About setlist. I mean, it`s MFR, maybe we will get somekinda new setlist. Well, hope so...

By the way castro78, from where did you know, that it will be old songs? {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_confused.gif

I really hope that the band will play No Roads Left.

About setlist. I mean, it`s MFR, maybe we will get somekinda new setlist. Well, hope so...

By the way castro78, from where did you know, that it will be old songs? :?

I think, that he not talking about old songs, he thinking that in China LP plays same old setlists with same old stuff (no With You, no Runaway and etc...).

I'm still having hope for No Roads Left :rolleyes:

Whoops, I`m blind :lol: Didin`t saw, that he wrote "setlists".

Whel, they atleast can put No Roads Left and Reading My Eyes.

And if LP will not play NRL in China, the last hope will be new album`s tour..

Yeah, all we know LP solutions - If they going to play Reading My Eyes (or maybe No Roads Left), then in China shows won't be any SBD recordings...

i hope that its something different, just so they (the band) dont get TOO tired of playing the same things... i know that theyve been playing pretty much the same things the whole time but I think that it would be nice for them to switch it up a bit *shrug*

I think they will play something special (NRL {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif ) because of the fact that they need something for the new LPU CD (december). Beside We Made It Live and maybe a B-Side of MTM they don't have much to offer on the new LPU disc.

They also did it the year before last when they played pushing me away piano, reading my eyes and qwerty.

Projekt Rev 08 setlists.

trust me... did they change up the setlists last year when they went to NZ/Aus and Asia? no they kept them the same....

as much as i want to hear NRL and possibly some oldies lets face it guys ... LP is focused more on playing their hits and singles. not on the fan favorites sure they brought back APFMH but thats gone now...

its sad... {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cry.gif

hope they play NRL

like in 2006 they did with QWERTY before MTM release

the best thing is to play an brand new song before the release of new album {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_surprised.gif

well i'm just dreaming... {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_rolleyes.gif