08.10.2012 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Citibank Hall (N1)

Hmmm...all this talk of having a flashmob to get Crawling back in the set makes me want to plan a flashmob to keep it out of the set

:D

This. Keep it out lol. Drop In The End from a setlist and Numb from another one too. And another single from another one. Rotate the singles :P Surely LP has to be tired of playing the same songs over and over and over again every year, so I would hope they'd get more energy on stage by playing other songs. But I might be wrong because the lack of energy I saw on With You this year was incredible - band looked VERY unenergetic playing it.

But APFMH being there and the band exploding on it further proves they should at least try the others. Runaway being dropped, etc makes for a bigger case against my statement but if they tried something like Easier To Run or Robot Boy they might like it and keep it. Only thing with these setlists I don't like much would be how similar the run is of WFTE, BTH, LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent, The Catalyst, LOST IN THE ECHO, Numb and What I've Done in every setlist. Seems like all 6 shows I saw had that run almost the exact same lol

In The End is one of the top crowd pleasers, it's their ULTIMATE classic song, everyone knows it. And it's like they only song in the whole set where they have a planned part for the fans to sing a long. They can't drop it. I think it should stay. I'm more bored of Numb.

noooooooo,I love "Numb",after "In the end","Numb" gets more response,"crawling" is v hard now for chester, while singing "Given up",he was struggling ,he nailed it,his voice is getting better & better day by day,next album should be a slower one,so he can play that with no problem,he puts his full energy & they deserve a huge crowd response,I'm thinking why those guys who bought vip tickets even knowing show will be broadcasted live were taping the show,come on,enjoy the show guys......... & their tapes are awful,always,so why do you film the whole show for nothing? or may be "YOUTUBE VIEW COUNTER" LOL

I wonder if Crawling will get its own track in the DSP or just be tacked onto LITE or ITE.

Crawling w/ krwlng intro,chester whispering in the intro "there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface"

or Hands held high/krwlng/crawling,otherwise there is no energy in the live performance,not every crowd is awesome

Crawling w/ krwlng intro,chester whispering in the intro "there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface"

or Hands held high/krwlng/crawling,otherwise there is no energy in the live performance,not every crowd is awesome

...?

always,so why do you film the whole show for nothing? or may be "YOUTUBE VIEW COUNTER" LOL

I recorded from APFMH (cut) to LOATR/SOTD/I (cut too)

I was not able to record whole show because my microsd is just 4gb... I recorded it in 720p

If anyone want it, I can upload it on rutracker or lpbits

I recorded from APFMH (cut) to LOATR/SOTD/I (cut too)

I was not able to record whole show because my microsd is just 4gb... I recorded it in 720p

If anyone want it, I can upload it on rutracker or lpbits

"SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FO OOOOOR?" :D lp bits please

...?

I'm talking about "crawling"

• 2 weeks later...