4 Albums Live Around the World Available on iTunes Store

lpu9

My thoughts on this:

* +1 Amazon

* No With You or Runaway = epic fail

* Pushing Me Away piano version :rolleyes:

* Crawling with Hands Held High and Bleed It Out with A Place for My Head (see: Not Bad Obama)

* No Session

* No full scream for Given Up

* Would be cool if they added bonus tracks (My December, We Made It, New Divide, Jay-Z songs, etc)

Edited by Aiman

* No With You or Runaway

* Pushing Me Away piano version

* No Session

I was never fussed about these "live around the world" things.

my assumption is that WMG/LP gave Spotify a few DSPs and let them just randomly pick songs, and if there were gaps orbad performances, there were, well... left there.

the whole thing seemed pretty quickly lazily assembled, and I'm genuinely not bothered that I've lost the files in my HD crash.

My thoughts on this:

* +1 Amazon

* No With You or Runaway = epic fail

* Pushing Me Away piano version :rolleyes:

* Crawling with Hands Held High and Bleed It Out with A Place for My Head (see: Not Bad Obama)

* No Session

* Would be cool if they added bonus tracks (My December, We Made It, New Divide, Jay-Z songs, etc)

1. These were released before With You and Runaway were put back in rotation

2. the band prefers the piano version clearly as it was performed for about 3 years, and the studio version was only played a few times on the M2M touring cycle.

3. Nothing wrong with that.

4. Eh, it happens.

5. Eh, it happens.

6. This is meant to be album exclusive, maybe My December would be alright to put on the HT around the world, but the other tracks have nothing to do with studio albums.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to think these were cool until I realized they weren't. The performances mostly suck of the songs, I could think of way better performance they have in the DSP vault, and the thing that bothered me the most was the incomplete albums. Would have been amazing to finally get a HQ version of HTF live.