Why aren't LP going to Montreal or Toronto?

yousefelso

As the title states, why aren't LP touring in Toronto and Montreal for the upcoming tour. They are the two biggest cities in Canada, and much bigger than Calgary or Edmonton. They always go and usually have great shows there. Chester even tweeted about Montreal having the loudest crowd. So what gives?

I think there are a lot of ascpects why they're playing a certain city. I think the band itself doesn't even decide which citys they're going to play. I think the booking agency does this most times. It's also about dates and venues. They can't play a city if there isn't the right venue available at the date they would hit the city.

As the title states, why aren't LP touring in Toronto and Montreal for the upcoming tour. They are the two biggest cities in Canada, and much bigger than Calgary or Edmonton. They always go and usually have great shows there. Chester even tweeted about Montreal having the loudest crowd. So what gives?

Maybe an arena tour next year.

Maybe an arena tour next year.

this

i mentioned this in the "future tours" newswire post which may apply here too

slightly upset that I won't get tot see the band this year, but I'm sure it'll be the same as the '10 tour where the band only went to S. America -> Europe -> Aus, totally missing out the US.

this year it's the US' turn to be first with HCT and I know they'll be back in europe next year - so I'm not to phased by this now that I've thought about it logically...

who knows, some Canada dates may appear next year...? :)