Interview With Chester and Brandon Boyd

Numbrocker

Chester and Brandon Boyd of Incubus did an interview with theindiespiritualist about the upcoming tour, possible on stage collabs, the future of the bands after the tour, and more.

Adam had posted on his Twitter that Europe wouldn't have a tour this Fall, but Chester mentioned not only would they be touring Europe (eventually), but that there would be another USA Tour.

TIS: I think that's a fair assessment (laughing.) I'm wondering too after Honda Civic, where else are you guys going to be touring, and how long do you think you'll be on the road more or less for Living Things.

CB: I think we'll be touring more or less through next summer for sure. Maybe even into next fall, depending on what the schedule looks like. I know that we're planning on going to South Africa for the first time, which I'm very excited about. We're planning on going to South America, going back to Europe, going to Asia, and doing another U.S. tour, I believe to end it all next year and then go straight back again into the studio and make another record.

Thanks to Mike Shinoda Clan for the heads up!

Gotta see a collab. Chester singing an Incubus song would be epic. Brandon during LP would sure make the LP set more enjoyable. Just come out on a good song and nothing from living garbage ;)

Garbage is a good band xD

Don't you like Living Things Mark ?

So basically the '13/14 schedule is this:

Tour 1 > Tour 2> Rest > Tour > Rest > Die from touring > Album?

Bitches aren't going to be alive in 4 months anyway, so.

Edited by Soul

Don't you like Living Things Mark ?

you missed out on this didn't you...? :lol:

Well, no tour this year is disappointing but never mind, I'm sure they'll be back here in no time.

agreed, slightly upset that I won't get tot see the band this year, but I'm sure it'll be the same as the '10 tour where the band only went to S. America -> Europe -> Aus/NZ, totally missing out the US.

this year it's the US' turn to be first with HCT and I know they'll be back in europe next year - so I'm not to phased by this now that I've thought about it logically...

agreed, slightly upset that I won't get tot see the band this year, but I'm sure it'll be the same as the '10 tour where the band only went to S. America -> Europe -> Aus/NZ, totally missing out the US.

LP totally missed NZ!!