Honda Civic Tour Setlists

RogueSoul

Just because they're doing one of With You and Runaway doesn't mean they're doing both. Good find nonetheless.

They generally do play both of them...traditionally they're usually paired back-to-back whenever they're played (with a couple exceptions, the biggest being the Summer Sanitarium '03 setlist), and even when that doesn't happen, they're usually both still included. Bamboozle 2007 is the only time I can recall them doing one but not the other, and that was really a one-off performance of Runaway anyway.

Just because they're doing one of With You and Runaway doesn't mean they're doing both. Good find nonetheless.

NO IT IS NOT :lol:

In the End is the band's most popular song, followed by Numb. Evidence of this is on both Last.fm and iTunes.

new Divide is, it has sold the most out of all their singles. More than WID, Numb, and Numb/Encore. New Divide has sold the most, and more people would know about that song than any other song by LP

@Steve, no I did not think youtube views because LP videos had a lot higher views but Warner took them all down (like 2009 I believe or 2008?) so they lost all the very high view counts they had. So that is not a legit reason.

new Divide is, it has sold the most out of all their singles. More than WID, Numb, and Numb/Encore. New Divide has sold the most, and more people would know about that song than any other song by LP

It's sold the most because it's a one-off single, not from an album. I can guarantee you that more people know In the End than New Divide.