South American Tour 2012 Rumors

hahninator

I told you, the shows are confirmed.

NOT RUMORS.

Always technically a rumor until the band posts it. I can give lots of examples. Sheffield 2010 was confirmed, booked at the venue and the promoter said good to go, band was confirmed and all. But LP didn't announce it because of the possibility of the MTV EMA's, and then that came through so they "canceled" Sheffield and then announced the Madrid show. Point is, it's not confirmed until it is on LP.com :) It can be booked up all day long but whether the band actually goes through with announcing it, etc is always how we get our confirmation.

Always technically a rumor until the band posts it. I can give lots of examples. Sheffield 2010 was confirmed, booked at the venue and the promoter said good to go, band was confirmed and all. But LP didn't announce it because of the possibility of the MTV EMA's, and then that came through so they "canceled" Sheffield and then announced the Madrid show. Point is, it's not confirmed until it is on LP.com :) It can be booked up all day long but whether the band actually goes through with announcing it, etc is always how we get our confirmation.

Yeah, agree with you 100%

I was talking about THIS TOUR in South America.

I will try to take a picture with Pooch !! ^^