New Medley?

Linkin Park has some badass medleys such as the Hip Hop Medley and the new Ballad Medley. Think there might be more?

Have any medleys you think could actually be possible? I actually have two.

TLTGYA/Valentine's Day/In Pieces

Crawling/NRL/Robot Boy

I don't know about those because TLTGYA is in a different key and time signature than the rest of the songs, so it probably won't fit in well.

The reason why the ballad melody works is because LOATR and Iridescent are in A minor/C maj. So putting them together is relatively easy. SOTD is in B maj, which is one half step down, so transposing that song isn't much of a stretch.

Something like: My December/ Valentines Day/ Pretend to Be, would work because they are all in D minor.

Or

Easier To Run/ Pushing Me Away/ Forgotten might work because they are all in some form of Eb

This isn't really a medley, but I think it would be awesome if WTCFM had the rap part of Victimized as an intro. They both have funky beats ha ha

Damn I like that idea. The songs have similar themes, too.

This isn't really a medley, but I think it would be awesome if WTCFM had the rap part of Victimized as an intro. They both have funky beats ha ha

My current playlist has A.06 right before Victimized and And One after it. They could play the first two in full, and then finish off And One beginning with the "breaking apart of my heart to find release" segment, and ending with Mike's rap, although they never actually did that part live.

A.06 / Victimized / And One