INSIDE LIVING THINGS

vrblitz

I saw this before, and I hope there is more to it. This 17 minute video is great but feels incomplete. Hopefully this is just a trailer or something.

I feel the same, it felt uncomplete but it is great

Edited by Jesper

This has to be an incomplete version of it. First clue would be that some scenes from the LPTV episodes are missing. Such as chester loosing his voting rights, as well as the naming of LGM. The only thing that bothers me is that the CD did not include a DVD, so how are they going to realized the complete making of?

This has to be an incomplete version of it. First clue would be that some scenes from the LPTV episodes are missing. Such as chester loosing his voting rights, as well as the naming of LGM. The only thing that bothers me is that the CD did not include a DVD, so how are they going to realized the complete making of?

ATS DVD didn't have all the LPTV footage too. I kind of doubt there will be anything else than this. No DVD even...

Question. Is this the first CD not to include a making of DVD? I know Meteora, MTM, CC and ATS has one, not sure about HT tho.

HT didn't have one because it was their debut album and who wants to watch a Making of for a band that was just bursting onto the scene?

I consider Frat Party to be the DVD of the HT era.

Frat Party doesn't really cover much of HT itself though, only the ensuing tour and all the silly shit they did on it. I mean yeah, they talked about how Chester came into the band, but that was it.

Reminds me, I really need to re-watch Frat Party sometime...what a great DVD.

tinfoil IS the Powerless intro. Mike said that in some MTV interview. They originally belonged together, they just split it for the listening pleasure, because the song was too long.

song was too long?

Combined the two tracks are 4:38, that's not very long.

I guess it's like what Angels & Airwaves did with Star of Bethlehem - split it into an intro (with the original song title) and the rest of the song (True Love). Though, that song was eight minutes, so I suppose it was a little more warranted.

song was too long?

Combined the two tracks are 4:38, that's not very long.

I guess it's like what Angels & Airwaves did with Star of Bethlehem - split it into an intro (with the original song title) and the rest of the song (True Love). Though, that song was eight minutes, so I suppose it was a little more warranted.

I think people would have complained to have TINFOIL in the same track as POWERLESS. It would be a little long for an intro to have to fast forward everytime. I'm glad they did it how they did, plus it gives us the classic LP album feel, with an instrumental before the last track.

It seems they're adding more and more with LPTV episodes. Would be really nice to get a dvd... :unsure:

Burn one, swap out the CD tray for a 2CD tray when you have the physical album, and bam. Making of DVD right in your hands.