LPU Tix for Berlin Movie Event [US Only]

MrInfluXion

On Monday, June 25th for only one night, Fathom Events brings Linkin Park to movie theaters for a special showing of their concert at Admiralspalast in Berlin, Germany. We'd like to invite a few LPU members to attend for free. Take a look at the link, choose the theater you would like to go to, then send an email to [redacted] with the subject: [redacted]. You'll find the theater number on the left side of the list of theaters. In the body of the email, you MUST include the following information:

[Redacted]

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ BELOW:

Please note, this is only for LPU members in the United States. You MUST be able to attend the movie showing on Monday, June 25 at 7:30pm (local time) and provide your own transportation. If selected you will receive TWO tickets and they will be mailed to you. You must RSVP by 3pm PST on June 20 to be considered.

http://lpunderground.com/news/84513

Cool, too bad my theater is not even on the list of theater's to choose from even though it is showing here on the 25th. And then they wonder why people bitch about the LPU... It's cool to pay the money if you can take advantage of their offers, but most of the time unless you have a lot of free time or money, it's simply not worth it... :blink:

Cool, too bad my theater is not even on the list of theater's to choose from even though it is showing here on the 25th. And then they wonder why people bitch about the LPU... It's cool to pay the money if you can take advantage of their offers, but most of the time unless you have a lot of free time or money, it's simply not worth it... :blink:

This. Same thing. It's playing near me, but LPU doesn't offer tickets for my theater. I only renewed for the presale, which didn't matter because I bought most of my tickets after the fact. Oh well.

How did you like it attendees?

I heard they didn't show the whole performance!? Runaway, POA, Catalyst and Crawling cutted is that right?

That's right. It was a great show overall. They did a really amazing job of capturing the energy of the show. It amazes me that this is the same band that just 1 year ago seemed out of steam in Atlanta. I can't wait for the upcoming tour w/ Inky.

That's right. It was a great show overall. They did a really amazing job of capturing the energy of the show. It amazes me that this is the same band that just 1 year ago seemed out of steam in Atlanta. I can't wait for the upcoming tour w/ Inky.

Yeah ATL show was terrible.

Berlin movie event was cool. Dropped songs though, that really ruined it since you could tell. Also the audio mix fucking sucked. Not Ethan's fault since he mixes well but the 5.1 people really screwed it. Blackout was miserable.

German fans were jamming but not like I've seen in the past. Show was cool.

I do wish they had Pooch mix it. I don't see the point of muting the crowd, I think it takes away from the show. I remember when they did FUSE and the audio was horrid, but overlayed the video with Pooch's stuff and it sounded great. Maybe they'll figure that out.

Though overall it was good. It was bugging me that I couldn't figure out which songs were missing because I purposely didn't look at any of the stuff from Berlin. And the theater I was at had a bad pause during OSC and SIB which was insanely annoying. Though it was funny because when the sound stopped you could hear that the theater was singing softly with it, haha.