Most longer LP set on Maxidrom festival (Moscow, Russia)???

ivan_astahov27

According to the Maxidrom Festival's website (on Russian, sorry, here's translation by Google Translate), Linkin Park, as headliners of festival's first day, will play long set. It's duration, as site says, is 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Probably, it will be the longest show that the band have ever played!

Thoughts?

LP gets varying set times everywhere. Some places they get an hour and 15, some they get an hour and 45. This doesn't mean they'll change anything show wise. They'll keep the same setlist.

I'm almost positive they will keep the same set. The set will change when the Honda Civic Tour starts, the band has already said that multiple times. They also have about a month and some odd days off between the summer Euro tour and the Honda tour, so they'll be able to cook up a sick little set, especially with all the new LT songs.

Better not drop the good stuff... USA has to have APFMH and With You/Runaway.

I think we might see one of those go... I wouldn't be too upset if it were Runaway, but the others, I need to have in the set, like the APFMH intro and outro, so awesome... Obviously they are going to have to make some room for LIVING THINGS songs, so they should definitely cut out some Meteora/MTM/ATS tracks for them. There really would be no need to play WFTE with the apache intro since UNTIL IT BREAKS will probably be played in full.. Although, Chester recently said that the first 8 songs on the album are high energy rockers and the last 4 are experimental songs (1 being an instrumental interlude, safe to count it out). Maybe they will just play the first 8 songs and blend with the other stuff.. I'm thinking something like this..

01. APFMH (With new intro and outro)

02. Given Up

03. Faint

04. With You

05. VICTIMIZED

06. From The Inside

07. IN MY REMAINS

08. Numb

09. LIES GREED MISERY

10. Points Of Authority

11. I'LL BE GONE

12. LOST IN THE ECHO

13. Breaking The Habit

14. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Piano Medley)

15. The Catalyst

16. BURN IT DOWN

17. What I've Done

18. Crawling

19. New Divide

20. In The End

21. ROADS UNTRAVELED

22. Bleed It Out (With Sabotage)

23. Papercut

24. One Step Closer

Maybe this...who knows.

I think we might see one of those go... I wouldn't be too upset if it were Runaway, but the others, I need to have in the set, like the APFMH intro and outro, so awesome... Obviously they are going to have to make some room for LIVING THINGS songs, so they should definitely cut out some Meteora/MTM/ATS tracks for them. There really would be no need to play WFTE with the apache intro since UNTIL IT BREAKS will probably be played in full.. Although, Chester recently said that the first 8 songs on the album are high energy rockers and the last 4 are experimental songs (1 being an instrumental interlude, safe to count it out). Maybe they will just play the first 8 songs and blend with the other stuff.. I'm thinking something like this..

01. APFMH (With new intro and outro)

02. Given Up

03. Faint

04. With You

05. VICTIMIZED

06. From The Inside

07. IN MY REMAINS

08. Numb

09. LIES GREED MISERY

10. Points Of Authority

11. I'LL BE GONE

12. LOST IN THE ECHO

13. Breaking The Habit

14. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Piano Medley)

15. The Catalyst

16. BURN IT DOWN

17. What I've Done

18. Crawling

19. New Divide

20. In The End

21. ROADS UNTRAVELED

22. Bleed It Out (With Sabotage)

23. Papercut

24. One Step Closer

Maybe this...who knows.

I think we'll see rotating setlists in the states, but I didn't like they getting rid of ATS's song

Better not drop the good stuff... USA has to have APFMH and With You/Runaway.

Why would you want them to continue to torment crowds with Runaway? I would like the other two to stay though but wouldn't be terribly upset if they didn't.