Death To Analog Preorder

hahninator

Ryan from Julien-K has posted a message here on the Julien-K forums for all of the fans. The release date of the album is now March 10, 2009. He says something special will happen on February 17, 2009 (the date the US converts to digital from analog), so we will have to wait to see what that is. He promises that it is something that we have been waiting for. Also, the album is executive produced by none other than Chester himself.

He says they will tour this year, and concludes with "Thank you so much for your patience - it's been torture for us as well. Now fucking take a deep breath, buck up, and get ready for a shitload of music to come out." He also mentions that the band will indeed go on tour this year.

You can now preorder the album here:

Death To Analog (Regular Edition) $12.98

Death To Analog (Limited Edition 2 CD) $14.98

So you all know, the Limited Edition 2 CD release contains the 'Death To Digital' remix album as well, which of course has this track:

09. Death to Analog (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Excited?

just ordered it!!!

got the limited edition! cant wait for Mikes remix :)

so do you guys think Julien - K will go on a headlining tour? or just them supporting another band tour?

Hmm, well if they went on a headlining tour the opening acts prob wudn't be too big, if they were supporting acts however they wudn't be able to promote the full album as much. I guess we'll see.

Hmm, well if they went on a headlining tour the opening acts prob wudn't be too big, if they were supporting acts however they wudn't be able to promote the full album as much. I guess we'll see.

they should open for NIN

or LP again :)

just ordered it!!!

got the limited edition! cant wait for Mikes remix :)

so do you guys think Julien - K will go on a headlining tour? or just them supporting another band tour?

I'd love to have a headliner tour but I think they will support another band, especially if they really manage to come over to Europe because they aren't that known here yet.

@ Hahninator: I think it's likely that they will release the Dreamland EP on February 17th but I don't think they will release Everyone Knows because that song was never finished and I kinda doubt that they finished it now. Another possibility is that they finally release the full Kick The Bass video that also includes a guest appearance by Chester.

Item # price

Julien-K: Death To Analog Limited Edition 2CD

[PRE-ORDER] 1 14.98

Shipping: UPS Ground 4.00

Total ($US) 18.98

This goes especially out to those from Germany, but you others might be interested as well:

I've created my own support MySpace page for Julien-K called JULIEN-K GERMANY. It can be accessed HERE or by clicking at the picture in my signature.

Feel free to add me, or even sign up to the Street Team if you're from Germany :)

• 2 weeks later...