1. 1. how many of the songs will have rapping

• 2-3
    • 4-5
    • 6-7
    • 8-9
    • 10-11
    • All 12

I say 6-7.

One reason I say this is because first three tracks should all have rapping, and it wouldn;t make sense if the rest of the album after had no rapping and for the only rapping to be first three tracks.

I would say 4/5 , i think mike will also be singing in this record .

for me, most of the songs besides Tinfoil, Castle of Glass, and Roads Untraveled all sound like titles that would have rapping in it. I think most of Mike's singing will be background vocals

We know "Burn It Down" has rapping in it already so that's a minimum of 1. "Lost In The Echo", "In My Remains", and "Until It Breaks" were said to having rapping in them so now that's a minimum of 4 tracks. I'm going to say 6-7 songs.

Speaking of "Until It Breaks", we actually have some lyrics from this song now thanks to an interview with Mike Shinoda and Complex; “I’m a Banksy / You’re a Brainwash / Get the picture like that?” (highlight to read)

Edited by FleshIntoGear

Ha, what is every song had rapping? That would be sick, but in a sense, boring.

Your plot failed, thanks to my spoil

Crumble you up / like tinfoil

Let's hope that never ever, EVER happens.

Edited by FleshIntoGear

Ha, what is every song had rapping? That would be sick, but in a sense, boring.

Your plot failed, thanks to my spoil

Crumble you up / like tinfoil

Let's hope that never ever, EVER happens.

not even HT had rapping on all songs, so I doubt it will get that extreme. But I'm still guessing 6-7, but i wouldn't mind 8-9. even though 9 might be a bit extreme, so probably max I would want is 8 songs with rapping.

HT had rapping in 9 songs, 10 if you count the repeated lines in Runaway, and Meteora had rapping in 8 songs, 9 if you again count the repeated lines in Numb. With MTM and ATS we saw less rapping and more singing from Mike.

This album should be a bit of an even bag. I say will see Mike rapping in 4 songs, singing in 5, and 2-3 songs that either don't feature him or have him singing background.

HT had rapping in 9 songs, 10 if you count the repeated lines in Runaway, and Meteora had rapping in 8 songs, 9 if you again count the repeated lines in Numb. With MTM and ATS we saw less rapping and more singing from Mike.

This album should be a bit of an even bag. I say will see Mike rapping in 4 songs, singing in 5, and 2-3 songs that either don't feature him or have him singing background.

The stuff in Numb is not really rapping, and if he sings in 5 songs that's too much IMO. He never sings that much. I'd be more happy this time a round if he sings a little, leaves most of the singing to Chester, and have Mike do epic rapping

Guest Inky

I honestly think that ''Tinfoil'' will be an instrumental, and I think the only songs that will not feature rapping are ''I'll Be Gone'', ''Castle Of Glass'' and ''Powerless''. ''Victimized'' also sounds like it could be a heavy, angry song, calling for Chester. Who knows.

It's just for fun and predictions

haha I know I was just messing with you :P

I think about 4-5.

HT and Meteora were pretty rap-heavy but Mike did no singing, I see more of a balance between Mike's two vocal styles these days. he did lots of straight singing for MTM, but little rapping, i think they found a balance in ATS and it'll probably continue in that vein methinks

haha I know I was just messing with you :P

I think about 4-5.

HT and Meteora were pretty rap-heavy but Mike did no singing, I see more of a balance between Mike's two vocal styles these days. he did lots of straight singing for MTM, but little rapping, i think they found a balance in ATS and it'll probably continue in that vein methinks

I hope he does more rapping that singing but I also want him to sign a little bit. But i feel for this album there will be more rapping than singing from him

The stuff in Numb is not really rapping, and if he sings in 5 songs that's too much IMO. He never sings that much. I'd be more happy this time a round if he sings a little, leaves most of the singing to Chester, and have Mike do epic rapping

He sang on 5 tracks on ATS.

Mike sang on 6 songs on ATS, actually.

Difficult to tell really, but I think around or just under half is a pretty good bet.

Well, he has vocals in every song, but some were in the background.

The Requiem- Lead Vocoder

BITS- Verse+ Oohs in chorus

WTCFM- Rapping+ Chorus+ Background during break

RB- Harmonies with Chester

JDM- all vocals

WFTE- Rapping+ Oohs in chorus+ Harmonies

Blackout- Lead part at end

W&K- Rapping

Iridescent- Verses+ Harmony on Chorus

Fallout- All vocals

The Catalyst- Verses+ Lower octave in choruses+ Gang+ Lift Me Up+ etc. (at the very end of the song, there's actually a point where every voice is Mike, except for one Chester doubling up the main melody.)

The Messenger- Gang at the end.

Guest Ammosick

I think 4 tracks have been confirmed to have rapping, but I'm certain there will be like 6 tracks with rapping on it. I hope no more than that. Mike's rapping is good, but not every single song.