Burn It Down/ Lost In The Echo NEWS (Rolling Stone)

Bliss

From LPA, but thought i would bring it here:

Posted Image

Linkin Park

Title TBD JUNE

"This Is More Of A Song Based Record," Rapper-multi-instrumentalist Mike Shinoda says of the follow-up to 2010's polarizing A Thousand Suns.

"We wanted to make something more personal." Co-produced by Shinoda and long time collaborator Rick Rubin,the material is the bands most powerful since its megahit 2000 debut.

On "Lost In The Echo," Shinoda Reclaims His MC Roots,and the anthem "Burn It Down" Showcases Shinoda And Benningtons Call-and-response all over electro grooves.

Source: April Issue of Rolling Stones

also, I would like to point out that it says Release Date is June! If Rolling Stone is right on release date, that is very exciting!

Edited by Bliss

Yes, so excited, and article sayd TBD June for release date, Yes!

Yeah I saw that too, I hope tat release date for album is true, and it would make sense especially if Burn It Down really does come out April 16th

I'd be totally satisfied with Phoenix doing solo renditions of Moves Like Jagger and Enter Sandman on the new album. Maybe as bonus tracks.

No, fuck that, make them the centerpieces of the album. Perfect.

I'd be totally satisfied with Phoenix doing solo renditions of Moves Like Jagger and Enter Sandman on the new album. Maybe as bonus tracks.

No, fuck that, make them the centerpieces of the album. Perfect.

Posted Image

Edited by nikolajlaulp